We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (remote, based +/-2 UTC)
- As our first SDR you lead the initial outreach to targeted enterprise customer accounts across Europe. You drive the pipeline among our highest potential customers and bookings.
- Turning Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) is one of your major tasks. You are happy to drive and be fully responsible for outbound initiatives.
- You organize the lead-handover to our Account Executives and C-Level and coordinate first meeting with the customer.
- You are responsible for our target list. You are happy to use tools like Hubspot or Linkedin Sales Navigator. If you want other SDR Tools, just implement them.
- You have experience as a Sales Development Representative in a technical company.
- You can explain to us why Microservices and Kubernetes are ‘changing the game”.
- ‘Getting things done’ is an important part of your job. Following and creating good and structured workflows to manage our growth is as important.
- You’re fluent in German and English.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
Why we think this position is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are a remote-first organization with 25 people with 13 nationalities (located in 9 countries). Every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcomed.
- We are currently building our Sales Team from Scratch and you, as our first SDR will have a huge impact on this field!
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things like in the guidebook. You can try things out!
- We play a key-role in our customers digital transformation. We have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organizations and are talking to many more.
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :) We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Contact Anna.