As a Senior Channel & Alliances Manager you are an integral part of our team creating the interface between LeanIX and our international partner ecosystem. You are responsible to identify, recruit, enable and manage our international channel-, SI-, advisory- and technology-partners working towards joint sales targets. You will build and execute joint business plans with your focus partners and drive a joint sales pipeline. For this, you will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, R&D, customer success) to deliver a world-class experience to your partners.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Generate new sales opportunities with partners
- Building the Go To Market business plans with the identified focus partners
- Consistently close new business with partners
- Recruit, enable and manage new partners internationally
- Build relationships with industry-leading advisory and technology organizations
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our partner
- strategy when new features and products are introduced
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of enterprise technology sales and channel sales experience
- Comfortable working towards sales-targets
- Fluency in both German and English
- Experience in managing partner relationships
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a sales cycle and forecasting
- Passion for a start-up culture