As a Partner Solution Engineer, your goal is to make LeanIX channel partners successful. You will support advisory firms, like Deloitte, Detecon, Itelligence and PWC in building their services based on LeanIX. Become a LeanIX solution expert and spread your knowledge across our partner accounts, e.g. by conducting workshops, trainings and creating enabling materials. You will excel in this role if you are a driven, highly technical person who is motivated to help high-calibre consulting partners in complex project settings. While having a technical background, you enjoy working in frequent direct exchange with consultants and end customers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Work with the most acclaimed IT management consulting and services firms in the world, like Deloitte, Detecon, Itelligence, T-Systems and PWC
- Support our partners from a technical point of view to build world-class services and products based on LeanIX
- Help out consultants in a complex project setting by architecting innovative solutions,
- Build long-lasting relationships with our partners and make yourself the go-to solution expert for difficult LeanIX problems
- Collaborate with other LeanIX teams, like Development, Sales and Customer Success to help our partners excel
- Develop content to share your technical knowledge with our partners in a scalable way
- Prepare and conduct technical enablement sessions and trainings (online or in-classroom) for our partners worldwide
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A technical background, like a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business Informatics
- 2-3 years of experience as a partner solution engineer, implementation consultant or sales engineer with a proven success record
- Technical expertise with hands-on implementation and consulting experience. Strong knowledge about agile development and IT management
- Good understanding of modern application architectures (e.g. REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Willingness to go the extra mile to surprise our partners with great solutions to their challenges
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Open to travel from time to time