As a Senior Research Analyst at LeanIX, you will dissect complex IT management topics and extract the key take-aways for our clients and prospects. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop content pieces that prospects and clients love. These materials will make our clients successful and act as the fuel for our content marketing. Content takes a central role in our demand generation strategy and you will own it. You will excel in this role if you are a driven, highly analytical person who is able to communicate ideas well. You should have the strong desire to work in an agile and growth-oriented environment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Identify and observe the latest developments in IT management relevant for LeanIX customers and prospects. Some of the topics our clients are excited about: IT strategy, IT architecture management, application portfolio management, IT mergers, application rationalization, cloud transformations, IT risk management and microservice architectures
- Build up knowledge on these IT management topics. In addition to using high quality online sources (e.g. from major research firms) you connect with our customers, partners and LeanIX experts to dissect the essence of these topics
- Project manage the whole content development process. Team up with internal and external roles (e.g. designer, copywriter, translator, developer) to create compelling content
- Ensure that multiple new content pieces per month help to generate new leads. Some content examples are: ebooks, whitepapers, posters, online tools, infographics, guides, etc.
- Plan the content backlog along the buyer journey by stage (awareness, consideration, decision) and target persona
- Make data-driven decisions to move our content forward and hit KPIs
Develop the strategy and processes to scale the output of our content production
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Desire to work in an agile startup environment, where things move fast
- Very good university degree, MBA or equivalent in economics, business or business informatics
- Optimally two years working experience as either consultant or research analyst in an (IT) management consultancy or technology research firm
- Very high affinity towards technology and IT. A good sense for industry trends
- Somebody who enjoys investigating complex topics and can dissect and communicate the essence of it
- Highly structured and analytical mind combined with creative problem solving
- Excellent English language skills. German language skills are no pre-condition