In your part-time role as Accounting Generalist at LeanIX, you will take over a valuable and versatile role in our finance team and work closely with internal departments and external parties (customers, suppliers, advisors).
In the beginning of 2019 we will start an initiative to revise and enhance our internal accounting processes. Right from the start you will be involved in this project, can share your experiences and step-by-step you will take over many of our accounting and bookkeeping related tasks. You will excel in this role if you do not only feel like bringing in ideas on how to improve and digitalize our processes on an ongoing basis, but your reliability and attention to detail also show that you are strong in executing our day-to-day bookkeeping duties.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility that all incoming invoices are checked and approved (accounts payable management)
- Take over the preliminary account assignment of incoming invoices before they are transferred to our external tax consultant
- Prepare all payment transactions
- Get in contact with our German and English-speaking customers to make sure we receive all the necessary purchase orders and support in preparing outgoing invoices (accounts receivables management)
- Involve in the month-end closing process as well as the annual financial audit
- Support in other finance-related projects
- By becoming part of the Operations Team and you will not only get insights into
- Finance/Accounting related topics, but you will also gain cross-functional knowledge (e.g. legal and HR related)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years of working experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Bookkeeping, in an ideal case in a software (as a service) environment or at an accounting firm
- Confidence in communicating internally and externally in German and English
- Ability to structure and prioritize your work well and demonstrate strong ownership towards your tasks
- Experience in working with “DATEV Unternehmen Online” or the motivation to familiarize yourself with it and become our internal DATEV champion
- Analytical way of working, number-driven and familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Desire to work in a young and fast-paced startup environment
- Availability to work 20h-32h/week