As a system administrator you are a competent contact person for all matters concerning our internal IT and you are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly. You keep our Macs up and running and share your expertise with colleagues in our Bonn and Boston offices. You are also working on process automation that allows us to grow faster and make things smarter.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Management and maintenance of existing employee hardware and software (Mac OS X and occasionally Windows)
- 1st level employee support for problems with hardware and software, as well as initial setup of new workstations (cabling, setting up computers, etc.)
- Administration and further development of user and rights management (Single-Sign-On solution based on Okta, Microsoft Azure AD, Office365)
- Introduction of a client automation system
- Maintenance and further development of the inventory database
- Creation and continuous updating of documentation for new and existing systems/processes
- Research and analysis of new products and software solutions
- Documentation and maintenance of internal systems and applications
- License management
- Steering of external service providers and suppliers
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Successfully completed an apprenticeship in the field of IT or a comparable course of study
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Very good experience with Apple products
- Openness for start-up culture with high dynamics and fast processes
- Team player mentality
- Fluent in German and good command of written and spoken English
- Distinct service orientation and high-quality awareness
- Structured, precise, independent and result-oriented way of working