As a product marketing manager you will be responsible for guiding and fuelling the product driven marketing messaging and strategy. The product marketing manager will conduct competitor analysis, market research, craft PowerPoint Presentations and Pitch for our Sales Team and will translate our product roadmap to sharp messaging. This role is tightly linked with the sales and demand generation teams to inform them about the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers. You’ll be passionate about building customer champions and leveraging customer stories that showcase their success.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging to target personas and industries
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement, case studies, sales sheets, videos, whitepapers and more
- Craft inspiring visualization with our Marketing Designer to express the awesomeness of new features and add-ons
- Partner with demand teams on development of campaigns and content including webinars#
- Be a customer advocate; make sure that customer content is included in anything and everything we do in marketing
- Create and maintain content on the company website
- Spearhead content and programs that foster LeanIX’ thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
- Represent the company at hosted client events, partner meetings and industry conferences
- Develop strategies to increase the demand
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- BA/BS (preferably in business, engineering or a related field); MBA preferred
2+ years of product marketing or -management experience in the B2B tech industry
- Experience in interviewing customers and documenting how the product has delivered benefit
- Skills in collaborating with product management, engineering and customers to come up with great ideas for content
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and detailed levels
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Great written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
- A product evangelist, who is able to inspire and drive consensus
- Tech savvy and enthusiastic for technology
- Strong PowerPoint, storytelling and presentation skills