As a Web Developer, you will envision how people experience the first contact with LeanIX. You’ll take on the challenge to redesign, structure and maintain our website in order to improve and optimize the user experience. You take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. Achieving this goal requires you to collaborate closely with Designers, Copywriters, Demand and Marketing Team throughout the design process—from creating mockups and drafts until the release.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Fast moving environment
- Development, maintenance and improvement of our LeanIX website
- Constantly create new landing pages
- Staying on-top of latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration
- Building tools within Hubspot for automation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ year’s experience working as a web developer, mainly in the frontend area
- Good working proficiency with HTML, CSS, JS and Bootstrap 4, Foundation or any other modern, responsive Frontend Framework
- General knowledge about the Hubspot COS, our CMS, would be an awesome booster (Pro Tip:
- Check out https://designers.hubspot.com/welcome-to-the-cos before your first Interview)
- Knowing your way around Sketch3 is a strong advantage
- Great core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively
- Good written & verbal English skills