As Director Ecosystem you will gain end-to-end responsibility for building, testing and running different technology components which connect LeanIX to the outside ecosystem. This comprises all integrations with 3rd party systems, e.g. Signavio, ServiceNow or Slack, and our store which contains extensions to the LeanIX platform. For a state-of-the-art Software-as-a-Service like LeanIX an open and extensible platform is crucial to build long-lasting partnerships bother with customers, consultants and technology providers. You will be responsible for the engineering teams which contribute to this important part of our strategy.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Lead teams of talented backend and frontend developers
- Grow the team by identifying and recruiting top talent
- Develop and coach your team members
- Ensure close collaboration with other engineering teams and product management
- Align multiple projects and ensure we have the right resources working on the right features
- Evangelize customer-first thinking across a variety of teams
- Contribute to our ecosystem strategy and thought leadership discussions
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ Years of industry experience in engineering management and software engineering
- 3+ year’s experience of leading a team
- Agile Methodology understanding and experience working in a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Computing
- Strong knowledge of API`s and underlying technologies (REST,JSON…)