We are looking for a committed, structured, and enthusiastic intern with a talent for communication who is eager to help our brand A2X grow. As intern, you can expect exciting and versatile tasks, a fast learning curve, a lot of responsibility & a deep insight into the logistics & startup ecosystem.
As Community Manager you are responsible for:
- Content Creation & Community Management: With your unbeatable texting skills, you will fill the A2X LinkedIn and Twitter Page with inspiring content around innovation and logistics. You can give free rein to your creativity with content you create in form of articles, posts and graphics. Your goal will be to be loud on social media and continue to position the A2X Brand as a thought leader in the logistics industry.
But of course communication goes both ways! You willalso be interacting with our community members and moderate discussions in our social media channels.
- Project & Event Management: Our aim is to actively bring our community together through online and offline events. During your internship, you will be in charge of organizing small meet-ups for our community.. And yes, we are planning/hoping on getting back to physical events, as well!
- Rescuer in an emergency: In day-to-day business, you can always count on additional topics and tasks that come up at short notice. You are a “fireman/woman” and will be deployed where it burns the most!
What you can expect:
- Paid full-time internship for 3-6 months
- Work in a small, but dedicated and passionate team
- Various contacts in the startup and logistics scene (national and international)
- The possibility of a permanent position after your internship
- A fair monthly salary
- Trust-based vacation policy
- Flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam and develop creatively
Important skills for the job:
- Thanks to your studies or previous jobs, you already have a strong logistics background and knowledge
- Strong interest in the topics of innovation, entrepreneurship and logistics
- Very good storytelling and texting skills
- First experiences with the Social Media Platforms LinkedIn, Xing and Twitter
- Entrepreneurial action
- Strong hands-on mentality, as well as the ability to organize yourself and work under high pressure
- Excellent communicator in English (C1/C2) and German (B1/B2)
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
A2X is connecting those at the forefront of logistics innovation to exchange, grow and innovate. A2X aims to create a stage to highlight the latest innovations in logistics and the important players that are making it happen. A2X is a […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
A2X is connecting those at the forefront of logistics innovation to exchange, grow and innovate.
A2X aims to create a stage to highlight the latest innovations in logistics and the important players that are making it happen.
A2X is a cross-functional digital platform to connect leading players in the logistics industry. Here you’ll find the latest updates and opportunities from those driving innovation in the logistics and supply chain field.
On the platform, members have the chance to learn, connect, and network with one another, as well as take in the latest thought leadership in the industry.
A2X is a product of startport and PIRATE. This cooperation connects deep industry expertise and enthusiasm for innovation to produce high-quality communications and events to benefit the community.