Android Developer (f/m/d)
- 4+ years of Android development experience.
- You have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the Android platform.
- You know the Layered Architecture Pattern (Clean Architecture).
- You have a good understanding of Java and Kotlin and are familiar with Kotlin and RxJava.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Build new features and improve existing ones for our Android app and help in the development process early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level of English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with colleagues.
Nice to have
- Hands on experience with processing images, adding effects and user input.
- You have implemented complex data flows, consistency negotiation protocols with backend and asynchronous messaging communication.
- You were curious enough to try Kotlin.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
At mylivn we are fast paced and highly motivated. We want to become the best this world has to offer, and we want to do it with other like-minded team members. Our different backgrounds offer a unique opportunity to interact with cultures and capture creative ideas in a new way. mylivn is made up by an exciting and talented team from around the world.
- A Modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- Hardware of your choice
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Opportunity to take part in shaping Mylivn and have a direct impact in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with playstation and free drinks
If you are a fun individual who wants to join us for the ride, then please get in contact. Don’t miss this chance to leave your footprint on one of Europe’s fastest growing startup.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.