We have various Go-based backend microservices and APIs to communicate with our devices/sensors and to serve our frontend apps. The backend uses mongoDB and Clickhouse for data storage and Kafka for real-time events among other things.In our startup it is always welcome to support the team with any skills you have, however your main focus will be:
– Further develop our backend infrastructure by adding new features and improving old ones.
– Bringing your own ideas about introducing new technologies that will improve the performance of our infrastructure.
– If you are interested, get hands on experience and support us with our embedded Linux based on Yocto.
– 2-3 years hands-on experience as backend engineer
– Experience with APIs, backend architecture, networking and databases
– Programming experience with Go (or similar programming language)
– Confident with Linux CLI and scripting like bash
– Experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean code
– Familiar with Git collaboration
– Optional experience with WebSockets, Kubernetes, Kafka and Clickhouse DB
– Excitement to learn new technologies
· Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
· Further training and personal development opportunities
· Adapted job designs
· Active team life
· Open and diverse corporate culture
· Healthy working environment (fresh fruit, fitness membership etc.)
· We support your relocation to Germany, but are open to discuss remote-working conditions
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply directly? Then send us an email to Stelios Katsanevakis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are a startup from Aachen, Germany, that is making the care industry fit for the future with our solution nevisCura. nevisCura is a modern and future-proof sensor system that detects and prevents falls. In order to create a safer […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// nevisQ GmbH
We are a startup from Aachen, Germany, that is making the care industry fit for the future with our solution nevisCura. nevisCura is a modern and future-proof sensor system that detects and prevents falls. In order to create a safer world for the elderly by developing ourinnovative technology, we are looking for exactly you!