Brand Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Metalshub is transforming the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold. We are a technology company that provides a B2B digital marketplace for metals and ferroalloys to promote a more efficient and liquid physical market. With now more than 1000 companies around the world trusting our platform, Metalshub has developed to what can be called the global gold standard of metals and ferroalloys trading in just little over 4 years.
Our team is made of experienced industry and digital business executives relentlessly working towards our vision: Becoming the globally leading platform for the metals and ferroalloys community. We are backed by successful international business angels and VCs sharing the passion for our vision.
Now we want you to join our team! We are looking for a passionate marketing expert that loves to digitally transform our industry. We want you to inspire our customers with our product and to build a strong funnel.
- Take responsibility for the holistic Brand Marketing activities of Metalshub including Newsletter Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, PR and (digital) events
- Manage all internal and external brand marketing campaigns, content & visual production for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation
- Analyse existing marketing materials with a critical eye to Identify and improve current processes when needed
- Monitor your relevant KPIs and metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Strongly collaborate with our Performance Marketing Manager as well as our Business Development team in order to optimize our customer journey
- Manage external stakeholders (e.g., Media and PR, Marketing agency, copywriter)
- You bring 3+ years of experience in a Marketing Manager role focused on digital b2b SaaS products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proficiency in relevant tools help you to achieve your goals
- You have profound practice in creating and reviewing content for multiple channels such as social media, blog, virtual events, PR and media
- You are a highly driven individual with ambition and commitment to take ownership
- Understanding and experience in visual design are a plus
- You are fluent in English as well as in German (spoken and written), Italian language skills are a plus
- An exciting and involving role with significant impact on shaping the future of the metals industry
- Collaboration with highly talented and experienced colleagues from around the world
- Flat hierarchies and a steep learning curve through intense autonomy and training possibilities will help you to become successful in your role
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Meet a team that feels like a group of friends with regular team events and an inspiring team culture
- Choose the hardware and tooling you want to work with to achieve the best results
You share our excitement? Verena is looking forward to hearing from you!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are transforming the way metals are bought and sold! At Metalshub we are building the commodity trading marketplace of the future and we are taking a $150 Billion+ metals market to the digital age. Just 2 years after our […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are transforming the way metals are bought and sold! At Metalshub we are building the commodity trading marketplace of the future and we are taking a $150 Billion+ metals market to the digital age. Just 2 years after our launch, we have proven that the industry is more than ready for this change. We have attracted more than 750 companies and concluded over €130m of transactions. Our team is highly experienced consisting of former metals & mining executives and top management consultants and backed by a group of successful business angels and VCs. We are growing – and we are looking for passionate talents to grow with us!