Business Analyst (f/m/d)
Role description & responsibilities
- Support our Product Owners into creating the right product vision, writing perfect user stories by developing the functional requirements and ask for clarifications if needed
- Share with developers, data scientists and other stakeholders, functional concepts and help resolve the functional problems they might encounter
- Work with our QA Engineer to ensure the good coverage and quality of our functional tests
- Work with our Scrum Master and UX/UI Designer to build the best user centered products
- You have been working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager for at least 2 years
- You have a clear understanding of the software development life cycle
- You have experience preparing and conducting functional reviews
- You have already worked with Agile methodologies
- You speak English fluently
Nice to have
- You are already located in Berlin
- You already have some experience in FinTech
- You speak either German or French
Here are some interesting facts about us
- We are located in a superb co-working space in Berlin-Mitte
- We have a flat hierarchy and open communication
- You will be working with businesses all around the world
- You will get the freedom of choice for your equipment
- We have flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home
- You will have 10% of your working time for your personal development
- Free monthly subscriptions for phone and public transportation (BVG)
- And many more…!
Still reading this?… Then join us and apply to this position and we’ll get back to you soon!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
SGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector. And we want to find the best fit […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
SGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector. And we want to find the best fit for our people to make sure that they are happy, challenged and supported in their work.