Our Business Developer will work at the intersection of strategy, sales, and growth with the ultimate goal to find new business opportunities and to improve existing processes. reporting directly to our Head of Business Development.
What you’ll be doing
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities worldwide
- Examining risks and challenges for future business opportunities
- Monitoring competitors and constantly evaluating own offerings
- Developing a go-to-market fit and strategy for new use cases
- Managing relationships with clients, development partners, and other key stakeholders
- Writing and pitching proposals, submissions, and bids
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- At least 2 years of practical experiences in business development, consulting, project management or strategy
- Fluent English and German skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Entrepreneurial spirit and and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Enthusiasm to learn about the NewSpace industry
Nice to have:
- First practical start-up experiences
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
OroraTech’s wildfire service is designed to inform you of the earliest detection of hotspots and allows you to monitor areas at risk of wildfires. Our all-in-one service provides reliable data fused from multiple satellite sources and first in class wildfire […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
OroraTech’s wildfire service is designed to inform you of the earliest detection of hotspots and allows you to monitor areas at risk of wildfires. Our all-in-one service provides reliable data fused from multiple satellite sources and first in class wildfire algorithms that help protect forests and assets.