Business Development Intern (40h) or Working Student (min. 20h)
Start Date: tbd., preferably end-October
If you are looking to gain valuable practical experience while working with an exceptional talent team hiring the best while solving real-world problems, we are the place for you!
As a Business Development Intern/Working Student, you will work at the intersection of strategy, sales, and growth with the ultimate goal to find new business opportunities and to improve existing processes. You will work directly with the Management Team.
What you’ll be doing
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities worldwide
- Monitoring competitors and constantly evaluating own offerings
- Developing a go-to-market fit and strategy
- Managing relationships with clients, development partners, and other key stakeholders
- Writing and pitching proposals, submissions, and bids
- Currently pursuing a university degree
- Practical experiences (acquired at prior jobs, internships, university projects, etc.) in Consulting, Sales, Project Management, Strategy
- Fluent English skills (written and verbally – at least C2 level)
- An eye for detail and spelling errors
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter attitude
- Enthusiasm to learn about the NewSpace industry
Nice to have:
- First practical start-up experiences
- Basic German skills
- Knowledge of our CRM Hubspot
Don’t apply if:
- You are not a team player and not ambitious
- You don’t like to work independently and bring in your own ideas
- You don’t feel comfortable talking to people in English in person, over the phone, or via teleconference systems
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
OroraTech’s wildfire service is designed to inform you of the earliest detection of hotspots and allows you to monitor areas at risk of wildfires. Our all-in-one service provides reliable data fused from multiple satellite sources and first in class wildfire […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
OroraTech’s wildfire service is designed to inform you of the earliest detection of hotspots and allows you to monitor areas at risk of wildfires. Our all-in-one service provides reliable data fused from multiple satellite sources and first in class wildfire algorithms that help protect forests and assets.