Business Development Intern
Start Date: immediately; 100% remote opportunity though Cologne based applicants preferred.
If you are looking to gain practical experience into growing a venture and understanding the workings of an e-commerce startup as well as fashion landscape around Europe. Working in a small team and taking responsibility for your tasks.
As a Business Development Intern/Working Student, you will work at the intersection marketing and acquisition.
What you’ll be doing
- Contacting potential artists/brands across germany and Europe. Onboarding atleast 30-50 new artists which adhere to our mission.
- Monitoring competitors and constantly evaluating own offerings
- Developing a go-to-market fit and strategy
- Managing relationships with clients, development partners, and other key stakeholders
- Following up with the artists regarding orders and deliveries
- Some previous experience will be beneficial
- Fluent English and German skills
- An eye for detail and spelling errors
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter attitude
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
Nice to have:
- First practical start-up experiences
- You bring a large portion of self- conviction and can reflect on yourself
- You have strong communication skills and work with a strong focus on sales
We offer you:
- SENSE, FUN AND SPIRIT: We give you the opportunity to be part of something big.
- Climate change is threatening, but at La Vouga you make your contribution to more sustainable living
- In addition, you will work with us on a product that help people recognise independent artists suffering from COVID-19.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Currently, this will be an unpaid internship.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are a curated collection of high-quality fashion made by independent artists. Our main focus is on sustainable clothing, slow fashion and independent artists