Brand Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Want to join a fast-growing startup early on and play a key part in building the next big thing? 🦄
About Mooncamp 🚀
Mooncamp is on a mission to build the Agile OS – an All-in-One operating system to develop agile and purpose-driven teams.
With a growing collection of agility tools, we are building a platform to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the new world of work.
Your role 🤓
- Lead brand and content marketing in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup that is at the forefront of the New Work movement
- We have the product, the team and a rapidly growing customer base to be a category leader within a few months – now, Mooncamp needs a voice to put Mooncamp on the radar of every organization looking to drive agility and reinvent themselves
- Trust us when we say the room for growth and size of the opportunity is huge!
If this excites you rather than terrifies you then we want to hear from you.
As a key member of the Growth team, you’ll be wearing a lot of different hats and working closely together with Mooncamp’s founders.
Mooncamp is still in fast-growth, scrappy startup mode, so you’ll be called on to be a doer, as well as a planner, and strategist.
Note: Seniority is variable here. This is a role that could manage more areas of the marketing strategy (like taking over a leadership position and building a best-in-class content marketing team) depending on relevant experience.
What you’ll get to do 🎉
- You own Mooncamp’s global brand marketing strategy and build Mooncamp into an internationally recognized brand 🌍 The All-in-One Operating System for agile and learning organizations
- You develop and refine our strategic messaging and positioning
- You drive content strategy, branding, and marketing initiatives across our channels, and help apply and maintain consistency across all of our messaging
- You work hand-in-hand with one of the founders to improve content production processes and distribution channels
- You come up with new experiments and initiatives to grow Mooncamp into a household brand
- You lead the development of content like blog articles and guides
- You develop and implement PR and social media strategies
- You build an intimate understanding of Mooncamp products, their place in the industry and the market we operate in (Agility, HR/L&D, OKR, New Work, Organizational Design…)
To be successful in this role, we believe you need at least 1 year of brand or content marketing experience within a high-growth software startup environment.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- You have a growth mindset – attitude trumps experience
- You are an exceptional writer and express yourself with flair
- You have a high degree of initiative and creativity
- You have an intuitive understanding of how to market a brand but are very analytical and operate with a ‘strong opinion, loosely held’ mindset
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become a guide in new areas in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- You are fluent in English
- You don’t think #newwork is just an inflated buzzword, but are burning for our mission to build an operating system for agile and purpose-driven teams
- You have a background in organizational psychology, change management, agile transformation, or similar
- You have experience working with HR/L&D customers
- You have experience with marketing automation tools like Hubspot or similar
- You are fluent in German
Why Mooncamp? ⛺
- You will be an integral part of a rapidly expanding tech start-up (with a great vision and a product that customers truly love), either in our office in Cologne, or remote.
- Mooncamp is growing rapidly, so opportunities for professional growth (e.g. leadership or other marketing areas) and making a substantial impact are plentiful. Own your field and make key decisions that impact the future of the company.
- We are using Mooncamp to run Mooncamp – be in touch with our product every day and see for yourself why customers love us.
- You will enter Mooncamp at a sweet spot, going from small to big. Now it’s time to put the foot on the gas and ramp up that growth.
- Competitive salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment (MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done)
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Take time to recharge: 30 days of vacation
- Healthy work-life balance
- Free drinks, rooftop BBQs, and regular off-sites
- Most importantly: a quirky and loveable bunch of co-workers
Apply for this job
Sounds good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Mooncamp. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please attach the following:
- Cover letter – Why Mooncamp? Why you?
- Work samples
- (Optional) LinkedIn profile
- (Optional) Website
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Mooncamp is the All-in-One Operating System to develop agile, engaged, and high-performing teams – wherever they work. With agile tools like OKRs and Check-ins, Mooncamp strives to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Mooncamp is the All-in-One Operating System to develop agile, engaged, and high-performing teams – wherever they work.
With agile tools like OKRs and Check-ins, Mooncamp strives to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the New World of Work.