Business Development Manager (d/m/w)
Want to join a fast-growing startup early on and play a key part in building the next big thing? 🦄 😁
ABOUT MOONCAMP 🚀
Mooncamp is on a mission to build the Agile OS – an All-in-One operating system to develop agile and purpose-driven teams. With a growing collection of agile tools (Objectives & Key Results, Weekly Check-ins, …) we are building a software platform to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the new world of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤔
This role is for you if you want to dive deep into sales, marketing and customer success operations of a B2B SaaS startup that is at the forefront of the New Work movement. As a rapidly growing startup, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
As a member of the Growth team (Marketing / Sales / Success), you’ll be wearing a lot of different hats and working closely together with Mooncamp’s leadership.
You’ll be responsible for the whole sales cycle, from qualifying inbound leads, prospecting, scheduling and conducting product demos, as well as onboarding new and supporting existing customers. You’ll get the opportunity to develop Mooncamp’s growth strategy together with our leadership team and dive deep into topics around SaaS, B2B sales, customer success and the emerging New Work / HR Tech market.
Mooncamp is still in fast-growth, scrappy startup mode, so you’ll be called on to be a doer, as well as a planner, and strategist.
Note: Seniority is variable here. This is a role that could manage more areas of the sales, business development, and customer success strategy depending on relevant experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO 🎉
– You will work closely together with Mooncamp’s leadership on our sales, customer success, and product strategy, streamlining processes, and other projects to scale Mooncamp
– You will manage the full sales and support cycle: Qualify and follow up with inbound leads, schedule and conduct sales meetings and product demos, close and onboard new customers, support and retain existing customers
– You will build an intimate understanding of Mooncamp products, their place in the industry and the market we operate in (HR Tech, OKR, Agility, New Work, …)
– You will develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
– You will act as a customer advocate to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas to continuously improve Mooncamp
– You will maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
– You will help drive customer references and case studies
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF
– You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
– You have a high degree of initiative and creativity
– You have the intellectual horsepower to become a guide in your areas in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
– You have a burning desire to make our customers successful
– You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
– You have flexibility – things change around here. Fast.
– You are fluent in German
– You have excellent, near-native English language skills
– You have a BA/BS degree
– You have experience in a high-growth SaaS company
– You have experience selling into People Ops/HR
– You have experience with CRM and Sales tools like Hubspot, Intercom, or similar.
WHY MOONCAMP? ⛺
You will be an integral part of a rapidly expanding tech start-up (with a great vision and a product that customers truly love) in the heart of Cologne (or remote, if you want). You will have the unique opportunity to make a substantial impact on Mooncamp and grow in the fields of Sales, Customer Success, Operations (and so much more!). Own your field and make key decisions that impact the future of the company.
– Competitive salary
– Top-of-the-line equipment (MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done)
– Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
– Take time to recharge: 30 days of vacation
– Healthy work-life balance
– Free drinks and rooftop BBQs
– Most importantly: a quirky and loveable bunch of co-workers
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Sounds good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Mooncamp. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please attach the following files:
– Cover letter – Why Mooncamp? Why you? Please be as informal as possible (no letterhead, no empty application phrases), we want to get to know the REAL YOU. Tell us about yourself or your past experiences, what your passions and life goals are, what weird hobbies you have, or anything else that comes to mind (it does not need to be original, but it needs to be authentic 🙂)
– (Optional) Attach anything else to your CV that helps us get the best first impression (transcript of records, recommendation letters, certificates, …)
– (Optional) LinkedIn or XING profile
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Mooncamp is the All-in-One Operating System to develop agile, engaged, and high-performing teams – wherever they work. With agile tools like OKRs and Check-ins, Mooncamp strives to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Mooncamp is the All-in-One Operating System to develop agile, engaged, and high-performing teams – wherever they work.
With agile tools like OKRs and Check-ins, Mooncamp strives to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the New World of Work.