Channel Account Manager - Berlin
Channel Account Manager
As a Channel Account Manager at Distology, you’ll be at the heart of what we are creating and doing in the German IT Channel where you’ll be responsible for building relationships and enabling our channel partners to meet their customers’ cybersecurity challenges with relevant solutions.
How? We’ll teach you to be a cybersecurity specialist– one of the most sought-after knowledge sets in the IT market today! – our cybersecurity specialisations span identity management, device, boundaryless network, multi-cloud and cybersecurity operations and we’ll give you the specific technology vendors in your specialisation too; to learn their tech inside out and build your professional network by working closely with their people too.
As for us? Distology is an award-winning, vibrant, enthusiastic, and fast-growing technology company with its head office based in Stockport, UK with bold ambitions for growth over the next 3 years.
We specialise in representing new and emerging cloud-based cyber security solutions across EMEA and we’re great at breathing new life into well-established vendors looking to reboot their presence too! We’re a specialist IT distributor with difference – that means we sell cybersecurity solutions to channel partners, who sell them to their customers as part of a solution to an IT challenge. What’s the “difference” – everyone at Distology specialises heavily in a cybersecurity subject and then we use that specialisation to teach our channel partners and support them on calls with their customers where needed so that they’re more successful.
How do we know we’re doing the right things? Led by Role Model & Woman of the Year 2021 (CRN Women in Channel Awards), Hayley Roberts, we’ve also won awards for our outstanding levels of service and support to our channel reseller partners and vendor technology providers, including CRN’s Distributor of the Year 2022, CRN’s Industry achievement award 2022 and OKTA’s EMEA distributer 2022.
Our success is down to the dedicated, passionate, and talented individuals within our team; does that sound like you? We need you to be aligned and engaged with our key values to be successful in this role: positive, innovative, a trusted expert, ambitious and agile in your approach to the role.
Is this role right for you?
Distology now has an amazing opportunity for you to be the initial member of our sales team based in Berlin Germany as a Channel Account Manager during an exciting period of growth. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience, with business and sales experience, at least 2 of those years within the Channel either with a distributor, reseller, or partner, wanting to take the next step in their career and in delivering a great service for Distology into our channel partners and vendors.
We invite you now to demonstrate how you embody our company values and how you will work collaboratively within the whole Distology team – that’s sales, marketing, services, operations and finance. And you must want to and be comfortable to work in a fast-paced, varied, and vibrant environment.
What we expect you to do in the role:
To be the main bridge between channel partners and our technology vendors daily aiming to add value to both
- Assist in the growth of the German sales team, developing plans with the aim of increasing the business.
- Maintain an executive relationship with the key stake holders
- Create and execute sales strategy planning for all the key accounts to achieve quarterly targets
- Work closely with our services team to insure your technical knowledge is to the best of a product specialist
- Work with key partners to build your relationship and create a sales pipeline in order to achieve the sales target
- Have the ability to independently monitor success and forecast behaviour.
- Have clear and concise goals that will allow you to track your personal and business development, ultimately leading to you hitting your targets
- Be the lead of creation and implementation for annual partner business plans
- Work in close collaboration with our UK teams whilst reporting to our Sales Director.
What we need from you now and throughout your time with us:
- Actively represent Distology each day reflecting the core company values by being agile, a trusted expert, ambitious, innovative, and positive
- Have at least 2-4 years’ sales and/or business experience
- Excellent knowledge of the German IT Channel and a network of contacts.
- Fluent in both German & English language skills
- Be result orientated with an entrepreneurial persona.
- Have natural rapport building skills
- Have a good understanding of the role of CRM systems (desirably Salesforce.com)
- Maintain the drive and desire to be successful
- Strong organisational skills
- Be a self-starter who can quickly take ownership of the role and with a desire to grow and achieve
- Demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and self-confidence in everything you do
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Have an active professional interest in business and cybersecurity technology
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent Communication Skills – including excellent verbal and written English and you must be comfortable at presenting 1:1 and in front of small and large groups of people.
We value our people above everything, so the following really speaks to that:
- Be treated like an intelligent and valued person, whose ideas and passion are welcomed
- An excellent holiday packages of 25 days (excluding bank holidays) increasing with tenure with the benefit to be able to buy and sell additional days.
- Investment in your health & wellbeing, physical, mental and financial.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Learning & development opportunities – both in sales/account management and technology
- Flexible and Hybrid working.
- Company values awards
- Service awards for tenure
- Work from a modern bright office right next door to Ostbanhof
We embrace hiring individuals from all backgrounds, because it makes our business stronger, we want to work in an enriched environment, and we want to celebrate everyone that joins our team! Distology will grow and develop with our diverse group of employees. So, if you share in our values then, we would love to hear from you.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
How do we know we’re doing the right things? Led by Role Model & Woman of the Year 2021 (CRN Women in Channel Awards), Hayley Roberts, we’ve also won awards for our outstanding levels of service and support to our […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Channel Account Manager – BerlinBerlin Sales
How do we know we’re doing the right things? Led by Role Model & Woman of the Year 2021 (CRN Women in Channel Awards), Hayley Roberts, we’ve also won awards for our outstanding levels of service and support to our channel reseller partners and vendor technology providers, including CRN’s Distributor of the Year 2019, Cloud Distributor of the Year 2020 and CRN’s Women in Channel Gender Parity Award 2020.