Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
// WHO ARE WE?
Futury is an early-stage innovation and venturing platform that connects entrepreneurial talents with market leaders to innovate together. With corporate partners (i.e. Deutsche Bank, Kaufland, SEAT, and FC Bayern München) and experts from the field (i.e. Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research), we provide structured innovation and incubation programs in the German market to develop new solutions and market-ready business models for a more sustainable future.
// WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A multi-talented Chief of Staff to join us in Frankfurt!
// YOUR MISSION
As our Chief of Staff, you will take care of Futury’s biggest asset – our team. Together with the executive management, you will implement new ideas and strategies for efficient roles & tasks distribution. Moreover, you keep your hand on the pulse of Futury’s development and dive deep into new exciting topics to identify potential opportunities for us.
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
· You support the management in prioritizing, improving and coordinating tasks and processes to contribute to efficient decision making and business management.
· You directly impact the company’s success by taking ownership and driving things forward.
· You fully dive into new topics and conduct independent research on relevant facts, trends & stats to support the team in the decision-making process.
· You plan and lead strategic and operational (agile) projects or support the management in doing so.
· You are responsible for permanent process optimization to increase the quality and efficiency of our performance.
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
· You bring at least 3 years of experience, ideally in a similar position in a fast-growing digital company or as a management consultant in one of the top tier management consultancies.
· You live and breathe Excel and consider yourself a PowerPoint virtuoso.
· You enjoy creating convincing presentations (e.g., pitch decks)and confidently presenting them to external clients/partners.
· You enjoy structuring processes.
· You possess a “get things done” attitude and see problems as opportunities for change and growth.
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
· Direct impact on company’s success – you get to shape Futury’s future with your ideas!
· Fast execution cycles – implement your ideas with the speed of light.
· Access to our one-of-a-kind network not every startup can brag about: From Dax-listed companies to German Hidden Champions as well as influential Politicians, Universities and Institutions.
· A small, professional team of passionate innovators.
· Insights into Entrepreneurship & Sustainable Innovation.
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
· This is a permanent position (unbefristet)
· Starting date: asap (flexible)
· A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt, our office is in Sachsenhausen)
// COVID NOTE
Our talents’ and community’s health remains our top priority as we work through the unknown of the coming months. We have developed a Hygiene Concept including such measures as FFP2 respiratory masks and on-premise rapid testing and react quickly to the new regulations from Hesse’s state to enable collaborative work in a safe environment.
// HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below. Our Talent Manager Laura Gevorgyan looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at +49 160 575 99 01
Please note that we do not accept email applications, make sure to use the application form to apply.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Open Innovation Program – Sustainable Construction (m/f/d)Frankfurt Business Development Freiberufler
// Futury GmbH
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business models for a more sustainable future.