Content Marketing Intern
🦄 Content Marketing Intern
We want to help our customers to make better live shows. Besides our super cool software, our customers need a lot of tips and tricks to improve their live show. This is where you come in.
We need you to research and prepare content for our blog and knowledge-base so that we can prioritize it as a team and have it written into an article by our English content writers.
The content will be also around trends in Live Shopping including e-commerce, fashion, and social media.
✍️ Responsibilities & day-to-day
- Keep yourself and the team up to date about trends in Live Shopping, E-Commerce, Social Commerce, and Social Media Marketing
- Prepare content summaries in these areas and develop a plan for our next content
- Work with an external English content writer for publishing
- Keep up with the improvements of the Dibsly software and update existing articles
- Interview partners (for content and insights)
✨ Your Profile
- Passionate content creator, blogger, or social media addict with (first) practical experience in content or online marketing
- You are motivated to research new topics independently, to learn about them quickly, and to provide a high-level overview
- Interested in growing a startup with a can-do mentality and building a content marketing strategy
- Fluid in English, as it is our company language
- Studies in related fields
🍒 Nice to Have
- Experience in marketing for a SaaS product
- Skills in WordPress, keyword research, SEO or social media tools
- Practical experience as a founder, freelancing or working for a startup
🥧 Our Offer
- Insights into Fashion Live Shopping and B2B marketing of a SaaS product
- Working in an international, Cologne and US based, growing tech startup
- Work remotely from anywhere you want with flexible times
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
🔑 Key Takeaways
Who: Content Marketing Manager
Type: Praktikum (Full or part-time)
Duration: 3 months or more
Starting date: any time soon
❓How to Apply
Send us an email with 3 sentences on why you want to join our team, your CV and preferable starting date!
Also feel free to add any questions you might have.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Dibsly team
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Dibsly is on a mission to make Live Shopping fun and easy. The Live Shopping trend is already happening in China and has spilled over to the USA in recent years. We are a young tech startup from Cologne and […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Dibsly is on a mission to make Live Shopping fun and easy. The Live Shopping trend is already happening in China and has spilled over to the USA in recent years. We are a young tech startup from Cologne and the world that has built a Live Shopping Assistant that makes it super easy to start your own Live Shopping show within minutes. Our US-based fashion boutique customers can focus on their live show while Dibsly takes care of capturing orders from the viewers.
We are very customer driven and we have many plans to make live selling even easier. For this we need you!