Copywriter - Marketplace (f/m/d)
(Hamburg or Berlin /Unlimited Contract/ Fulltime)
- Create, copy and publish customer-centric content, that anyone can understand
- Catch the audience (patients) and establish the brand ClinLife as the marketplace for clinical trials
- Conduct as well as interpret briefings to better understand requirements and deliver high-quality content through interviews, research, and other channels
- Create, edit, proofread and optimize copy as needed with a focus on SEO for maximum reach
- Actively define our content and copy strategy by taking responsibility for entire projects, stories, and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (with focus on Marketing), Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Ideally, 2+ years proven experience in a copywriter or related role for digital content
- Proven knowledge of online content creation, SEO principles, and content strategies to increase audience awareness
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in German and English
- Interest in medical topics combined with creativity and strong collaboration skills
What we offer:
- A varied and exciting job with a lot of personal responsibility in an international company, where you can develop and expand your skills
- A secure workplace with many possibilities and room for your own ideas
- A versatile field of activity and challenging projects
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours and mobile working (home office)
- A long-term perspective with a permanent contract in the heart of Berlin or Hamburg
Have we sparked your interest?
Would you like to become part of a dynamic, curious and international corporate culture with plenty of room for your ideas and creativity in an inspiring atmosphere?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application with details of your desired salary and possible starting date, preferably via our application portal.
Mr. Malte de Buhr
Interim Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 (151) 525 788 95
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2005, Clariness is a global provider of online patient recruitment, retention, patient surveys, study feasibility, and site selection services for clinical trials. Using our ClinLife® technology platform, we recruit patients efficiently, support investigative sites through the enrollment process, […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2005, Clariness is a global provider of online patient recruitment, retention, patient surveys, study feasibility, and site selection services for clinical trials. Using our ClinLife® technology platform, we recruit patients efficiently, support investigative sites through the enrollment process, and accelerate clinical trial start-up timelines for sponsors. With focused expertise in digital and social outreach techniques and a team of clinical specialists, Clariness has built a reputation on global expertise, cost-effective strategies, and reliable service delivery. Operational in more than 50 countries, nearly 1,000,000 patients worldwide participate in our ClinLife® community.
Publish your clinical trial with ClinLife® – the Internet platform for clinical studies.
ClinLife® is the premiere internet address for potential clinical trial volunteers, where clinical studies can be viewed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ClinLife® is not only the largest European patient website for clinical trials but also:
One of the largest clinical trial communities with nearly 1 million patients registered
a patient recruitment platform that includes the functionality of online registration, online screening, and automatic referral to investigator sites
the most cost-efficient recruitment tool providing cost savings of 25-50% vs. other media
ready to go for your trials
Consider Clariness if
Do you want to increase awareness of your trial?
We strategically place your study in search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, etc.) and social media; locally, nationally or internationally, without waste circulation.
Do you want to reach the right patient population?
Learn how our online advertisements, using our targeting tools, can reach your trial population faster and more effectively.
Do you want to improve pre-screening quality?
Take advantage of our online screening process and benefit from our indication-specific newsletters sent to ClinLife® patients and patient organizations.
We specialize in the following areas:
Clinical Trial Feasibility