Customer Success Manager (f/m/x)
Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ Helping companies empower their manual workers with new technologies sounds amazing!
⬜ I love spending my day talking to customers and understanding their work and their needs.
⬜ Coming up with ideas and suggestions to proactively help customers comes naturally to me.
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for a customer success professional to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
You will create and nurture long-term relationships with customers and resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with us.
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We want to empower all humankind by democratizing professional expertise. To achieve this, we are on the mission to provide a digital coach that revolutionizes manual skills training for companies and their workers.
We primarily work remotely, encouraging all our team to do home-office, and also have an office for when it is needed. Once a month, we have workshops or events where we meet as a team around Cologne. So even if we don't have to commute every day, it should be easy to do so.
For this position, we are looking for someone who can travel easily around the NRW and Netherlands area.
Your mission would be to contribute to how.fm’s success by helping customers to roll out our product and to keep and grow customers by providing them with the highest level of care and attention.
Understand how.fm’s customers and build long-lasting relationships
- Work closely with our customers to define the problems they are trying to solve and help them apply our product in the right way
- Regular direct communication with our customers, remotely and in person, aiming to build a long-lasting partnership
- Be the bridge between customers and product: understand the product and how the customers use it, funneling the feedback from the users to our product engineering team
Manage customer onboardings
- Walk the customer through our customer onboarding process and help them roll out and apply how.fm successfully
- Oversee a customer’s new content creation and ready-to-use content adaptation as well as educating our customers to use our product
- Own and improve all processes and best practices
Close new and expansion deals
- Keep track of existing accounts and identify the right angle to start talking about expansion
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales teams to keep our communication materials up-to-date with the language our customers use and understand
- Love for customer communication and customer happiness
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience
- Professional experience in B2B customer relations and key account management, ideally in the B2B SaaS industry, even better – experience with logistics and manufacturing customers
- A passion for B2B solution selling and project management
- Writing and speaking skills in German at a native level and proficient in English. Any other language is a plus
- Experience tracking and reporting data on customer happiness, renewal, and expansion
YOU ARE A HOW.FM FIT
You are a how.fm fit and a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
- We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don't know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
- We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt when our mission and team need it.
- We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work you can read the About section on our website.
If you like what you read and want to join us or want to apply and ask us more about the position, go ahead!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
At how.fm we want to democratize professional expertise and empower all humankind. We are building a superhuman digital coach for manual skills training, focusing on helping companies onboard and train their manual workers. We are a startup established in January […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Sales & Business Development Working Student (f/m/x) – Direct Outreach focusKöln Business Development Werkstudierende
At how.fm we want to democratize professional expertise and empower all humankind. We are building a superhuman digital coach for manual skills training, focusing on helping companies onboard and train their manual workers.
We are a startup established in January 2018 with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany.