Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
As a Customer Success Manager (f/m/x) at nyris, you will work closely with our customers as well as our software development and science peers to ensure that the features are correctly implemented and improved at customers side and licenses are renewed and upgraded.
Your success will shape the experience of our customers and the nyris team every day. You will have your mind focused on reoccurring revenue generation, revenue retention, positive customer experience and building a long-term relationship with your customers.
You know your customers inside out and you thrive to develop and support your customers. You quite often know what they need before they get an opportunity to voice it. You are excellent in recognizing opportunities and develop these further strategically whilst picking your customers up where they stand today.
With your experience in Enterprise Sales you know how to support your customers with the current use-cases and to develop these even further:
– You understand business processes and recognize opportunities for improvements,
– You are working closely with our Tech, Science and Sales Team and are no stranger in discussing technical issues or ideas,
– You are possibly supporting us in Marketing projects for our existing customers
– Ideally you have Sales/Account Management/Consulting or Customer Success experience, are curious about Marketing and thrive on achieving sales by working together with your customers. You are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written.
Your development is important to us.
You will play a decisive role in shaping the future of nyris. Additionally, we offer you:
– Full or part-time permanent employment and a well-equipped workplace in either our office in Düsseldorf or Berlin – if you live somewhere else and prefer to work from home or a coworking space in another German city just talk to us. We also give you the opportunity to adapt your working hours flexibly to suit you.
– A vibrant start-up culture that gives you space to develop and express your ideas as well as short decision paths
– A steep learning curve and boost for your career
– Travel within Germany and Europe, networking with businesses in your sales region and building long-lasting relationships
– Work with international colleagues who are passionate, open minded and eager to achieve
– An education budget of 2400€ per year at your disposal
– Tax-free benefits such as birthday and name day bonuses as well as a lunch allowance.
– A competitive salary, bonus payments and employee stocks.
We also invite you to participate in our regular team events and parties. We are happy to give you the possibility to get to know us before you decide to join us!
Please apply in German or English using the application form. Let us know when would be the earliest you can start working with us and what your salary expectations are. We look forward to getting to know you over coffee in either our Düsseldorf or Berlin office.
Our hiring process for this role consists of a neuroscientific test that checks your team fit, three video interviews and a case study.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
nyris is a visual search engine that gives people a more natural way to find what they are looking for. Based in Berlin and Dusseldorf, nyris serves leading companies across retail and e-commerce, industry and manufacturing, media and entertainment as […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// nyris Gmbh
nyris is a visual search engine that gives people a more natural way to find what they are looking for. Based in Berlin and Dusseldorf, nyris serves leading companies across retail and e-commerce, industry and manufacturing, media and entertainment as well as in financial services in over 50 countries and on every continent. Our investors include eCapital, Axel Springer, and the Flixbus Founders.
At nyris we are convinced that the fastest and most rewarding path to success is one that combines different talents, backgrounds, and ideas. Our team consists of people of every age, from 15 different countries from around the world and 5 religions. We currently have a ratio of more than 40% women to men at nyris and the aim to reach 50%, so we especially look forward to applications from women.
At nyris, we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, national origins and cultures, religions, ages, disabilities, genders, or sexual orientations feel equally appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to get hired. In order to ensure this concern, which is of fundamental importance to us, we use tools and tests that measure and query skills and company fit in an unbiased way. We strive to compensate for existing disadvantages. We continuously educate ourselves to be sensitive to discrimination issues and regularly evaluate our application process and interviews. Personnel decisions such as hiring are always made jointly by several responsible persons with different backgrounds.
Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment.