Data & Analytics Lead (m/f/d)
At Laserhub, we have metal running through our veins, and with our procurement platform for metal parts we are leading the very traditional sheet metal industry into the glorious age of full digitalization. At laserhub.com, end customers and metal parts manufacturers come together via a lean, digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can work with unprecedented efficiency, fulfilling their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders. Since 2017, our team of experts has demonstrated that our concept is well received by the market – now we want to play a big part in making the entire metalworking industry digital. In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for an excellent Lead for our Data Team as
Data & Analytics Lead (m/f/d)
– You make Laserhub an entirely data-driven company with your passion for analytics and data. You take the lead and further grow Laserhub to own all activities around data and analytics. In light of our vision, you push and encourage strategic decisions for various departments with regard to the collection and analysis of data. In a nutshell: You make sure we are data driven as a result of your relentless investment in infrastructure, analysis and culture.
– Infrastructure: You complete and optimize our current data setup with Looker and BigQuery. You challenge and ensure maintainability and ongoing maintenance
Analysis: You own, develop, run an end-to-end data process that caters to the needs of our different business functions. You lead our A/B-testing efforts
– Culture: You become Laserhub’s cultural ambassador for becoming data driven. You guide and empower your team members as well as our integrated data analysts in the different business functions
– Within these three mentioned axes you strive on all levels: operational, tactical and strategic
– 5+ years of relevant experience in data and analytics
– You have experience with the relevant tooling, ideally our current data stack (Looker, BigQuery)
– You have expert skills in SQL (and ideally LookML)
– You have experienced a high-growth, high-pace environment before
– You have excellent leadership skills
– You are driven by solving business problems through analytics
– You’d put the labels self-initiative, strong communicative, autonomous on yourself
– You have excellent written and spoken capability in English language
– Within your first month at Laserhub you have understood the data and analytics needs and challenges of the company and got a good understanding of our current setup
– Within 3 months you have achieved some early wins surprising us with insights we did not have before
– Within 6-12 months you have brought our company to the next of decision making based on data creating a lot of value for our different functions
– A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential
– We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
– Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
– All our employees hold company shares in Laserhub
– You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours, home office days and the No-Meeting-Wednesday
Location: Stuttgart / remote | When do you start? As soon as possible
If you would like to bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment seems to be the perfect fit. Let’s upload your application via the “Apply button” at the job ad on our careersite!
Laserhub GmbH, Eberhardstr. 1, 70173 Stuttgart, www.laserhub.com
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile
Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr Vertragspartner: von der Fertigung durch einen Spezialisten bis zur punktgenauen Lieferung.