E-Commerce Management Intern (F/M/D | Startup-Feeling 🚀)
High-growth startup looking for an enthusiastic E-Commerce Management Intern to help build the future of product experiences.
📍 Full-Time · Ehrenfeld, Cologne and remote.
⏳ In Short (tl;dr)
- Innovative online platform to furnish vacation rentals with ease. Transforming showrooms and retail spaces by using vacation rentals for product experiences.
- Experienced team with an ambitious roadmap.
- Develop and delight brand partners across all branches.
- Friendly, exciting and authentic working environment in the heart of Cologne or remote. So we’re always up for a Kölsch!
🤩 What we are looking for:
Roamlike is seeking a E-Commerce Management Intern to join our team in Cologne. You will be working with our Product Team at the forefront of our success by developing a tailored product portfolio. Your team will be responsible for the access of thousands of hosts to our product portfolio. You will be working closely with the product, customer demand and sales teams to ensure an outstanding product portfolio tailored to our customers‘ needs. You will work in the fields of data management and e-commerce while daily questioning and sharpening our offering for hosts. This all while helping out where possible when it comes to host relations, knowledge and operations.
🚀 Your role at Roamlike shall include, but not be limited to:
Hands-On support with data management, e-commerce and order management.
Working with different tools to offer the right products and information. Your go-to person will be the Head of Product.
🙋♀️ This is you:
- Fast learner. You have a natural curiosity and intellectual mind to deeply understand new topics in the industry and pick up new skills in a very short time. Analytical.
- You know how to find the patterns and love to deep-dive into any kind of info. Extremely resourceful.
- Getting shit done is your mantra. You find a way to make it happen, even when the work is hard. You have a natural drive to power through it.
- A user-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- You are a nice person to be around with. We are all friends at Roamlike.
- Academic (BSc./MSc) thinking level, preferably product / innovation / strategic management studies with a commercial touch.
- Experience in data management and manipulation; good excel skills are a plus.
- Previous involvement in new product development, preferably ecommerce/SaaS is a plus, but affinity a must.
- Aptitude for content and data management as well as e-commerce and order management.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
😍 Why you will love working with us
- You see immediate results of your work and get regular feedback on your progress at Roamlike.
- You learn from a talented and highly motivated team with ambitious growth plans.
- You work in a fast-moving environment with inspiring brand- and host-partners.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.).
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding.
- A nice office in the heart of Cologne (Ehrenfeld), incl. PS4 + Beamer-Game-Nights with friends.*
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization.
- Weekly drinks in Cologne.* We celebrate our success!
*When there is no COVID at least. 😉
🥜 Roamlike in a nutshell
Roamlike is a web platform helping hosts of vacation rentals to reduce costs and efforts by offering products from selected brands at a great price in one shop.
Ready for your next experience?
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
📍 TL:DR Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS. Other customers […]