Entrepreneur In Residence (M/W/D)
We are looking for a committed, structured, and enthusiastic working student with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you can expect a fast learning curve, a lot of responsibility for results, and a variety of exciting tasks. We are located in the Coworking Space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The chances of great connections to other like-minded people and young companies as well as access to big events are just some of the advantages.
As Entrepreneur in Residence you’re responsible for:
- Assumption of responsibility in internal business development projects in close, direct cooperation with the founders – specifically, these are the latest projects in the PIRATE Family: Intro.chat & Startupjoblist.com
- Product development and management
- Recording the needs of our users & communicating the requirements to our developers
- Conception and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Other issues that arise in the short term. You are a “fireman/woman”, and are deployed where you’re needed the most!
- Insights into the production of small and large events
- Working in a small but dedicated and passionate team
- Full-time employment
- A fair monthly wage
- Trust-based vacation regulation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam creatively and develop further
Important skills for the job:
- Strong hands-on mentality, as well as the ability to organize oneself and work under
high pressure to work
- Good stress management, mastery of multitasking
- Customer-oriented way of thinking
- Excellent German & English skills
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
Helpful Skills For The Job:
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Airtable, Google Suite usw.)
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most unconventional, authentic events across various industries. While we run our own startup events – this is where we have our roots – our major revenue streams come from our event agency unit. This is where we organize conferences, meetups, trade fairs, webinars & much more for our customers. Online and offline. Big and small. Rather than focusing on a certain area or topic we center around what all events have in common: the people. And that’s where we excel.