Founder’s Associate Working Student (m/f/x)
As a founder’s associate, you will be working directly with our managing directors to help them stay on top of things and ensure smooth operations across all teams at DeepDrive. You will be responsible for a number of processes and administrative tasks in the fields of finance, legal, investor relations, marketing and HR. Don’t worry if you do not have a lot of experience in all of these fields – there will always be someone to support you.
‣ Support our managing directors with a broad range of tasks
‣ Assist with for administrative workstreams in accounting and legal
‣ Support with recruitment and setting up a power team and drive HR tasks such as contract drafting, onboarding of new employees
‣ Support marketing and investor relations activities
‣ Plan events and organise office life at DeepDrive
‣ Organisational talent that keeps the overview in a dynamic environment
‣ Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
‣ Work experience in operations or administration beneficial
‣ Good communication skills and trustworthiness
‣ Experience working in a start-up beneficial
‣ Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
‣ Great Microsoft Office skills
‣ Solid skills in English and German
‣ Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
‣ Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
‣ Release the beast: high level of responsibility and impact on the company
‣ Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
‣ Competitive compensation package (incl. stock options) and great employee benefits
‣ We can rely on each other, and mistakes can happen
‣ Regular team events and great atmosphere
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We at DeepDrive aim to push technological boundaries and rethink electric mobility to enable the next generation of electric vehicles. Our revolutionary in-wheel powertrain is ultra-efficient, lightweight, powerful, and cheap. This powertrain enables completely new vehicle architectures. These are much […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We at DeepDrive aim to push technological boundaries and rethink electric mobility to enable the next generation of electric vehicles. Our revolutionary in-wheel powertrain is ultra-efficient, lightweight, powerful, and cheap. This powertrain enables completely new vehicle architectures. These are much more sustainable with more space for new battery technologies, a higher efficiency and are tailored to the next-generation mobility requirements.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of the future of mobility and have the drive to be part of a movement that rethinks the electric car.