Frontend Developer (m/w/d) – SW20
As a frontend engineer, you play a formative role on this path. You are part of an independent agile development team in which you contribute your experience and passion for coding and play a key role in the design of our frontend.
What are your tasks?
– You will gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
– You will design, discuss, and present the structures of our frontend based on the requirements of our business logic. You ensure that our frontend is always flexible, scalable, and future-proof.
– You will identify potential for improvement in the structure and code of our frontend and drive discussions and decisions about their implementation.
– You help shape which technologies and services we use and communicate technical issues to both internal and external stakeholders.
– You prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
– You coach other developers in realizing our frontend. You will help develop and implement front-end functionalities yourself.
– You check, evaluate and design work processes in the development team to ensure compliance with best practices and modern standards.
What you can expect?
A state-of-the-art Tech-Stack.
Impact. As a Frontend Developer, you have a leading influence on the design and implementation of our frontend. You not only play a key role in its structuring, but also in the composition of our technology stack and the services used.
Unfolding. Continuous learning is the basis for personal development. We allow working hours for free employment with desired topics. We pay for courses and training.
Purpose. We make companies more digital and more secure. We offer the infrastructure for modern organizations and forms of work.
Team. You will work with an international team of developers, designers, product managers and testers, who want to win together.
What do we expect from you?
– Above all, yourself! authentic and clear. The following points describe which features, in our opinion, a suitable frontend developer could bring. Maybe you convince us differently. We like to avoid stereotypes.
– Relevant project experience with our current tech stack. We are looking for a new leader of our frontend. A virtuoso with our instruments, see above.
– Passion for good code. Efficient, clear, understandable, exciting to read. Like a good history. We understand that this is an art – and we appreciate that.
– Precise Communication Skills. You express yourself clearly, emphasize the essentials and can listen as well. Because software development is teamwork.
– Conversational English Skills. It is the primary working language of our international development teams.
– Enjoying Complex Systems. It is exciting when so many interlocking parts come together and start a great machine.
– Accuracy and a slight tendency towards perfectionism. You are actually satisfied when you have understood everything and checked twice.
– Looking forward to it. Strong interest in technology of the future and the start-up scene. A multicultural background is always welcome in our company.
– Education. A master’s degree or similar in (business) IT or thematically related courses. If not, feel free to explain why you have a broad background in Software and IT in any other form.
What do we NOT care about?
Your age, your gender, your appearance, your clothes, your origin, your religion. Whether you are introverted and prefer to work alone between meetings, or whether you are open and would like to have colleagues around you. Both can be represented.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.