German Communication Specialist (m/f/d)
At inveox we believe that talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to incredible work. We’re looking for a creative thinker (or word wizard) with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate our work as a full-time, in-house German Communication Specialist (m/f/d).
You are a spokesperson in print! You’ll help to create and shape an engaging presence for inveox to drive traffic, enhance brand awareness and visibility across all stakeholder groups and maximize media reach. You will have an opportunity to drive quantifiable impact by generating meaningful content that garners a high volume of visits, encourages engagement and enthusiastic advocation in favour of our company and our innovations.
- You write clear, attractive content with a distinct voice
- You research, draft and schedule posts for our online channels, including social media and our blog (including basic SEO/SEA) according to the given editorial style and content policy
- You have a portfolio and/or writing sample that you submit with your application
- You in-depth experience in the field of copywriting, public affairs, PR, online editing, working in an agency, or comparable
- You are native German speaker with outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- You have journalist-level writing, editing and proofreading skills
- You have strong research skills
- You are a highly creative person
- You have excellent time-management and organizational skills
- You have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- You have experience in dealing with journalist and media outlets, blogging platforms and social media sites (WordPress, Facebook, etc.)
- To the Top: At inveox, we don’t see our employees as resources, but as talents! That’s why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and a home office option
- Meet & Mentor: At inveox you work together with experienced experts, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up community
- Learn & Grow: In addition to support within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
- Team Spirit: You can look forward to team lunches and barbecues in the warm months, fitness sessions together, a Christmas gathering, a summer party, and lots of team events
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Rethinking Pathology. One out of every two people will confront a cancer diagnosis at some point in their life. That’s why each and every cancer test needs to be quick, safe and reliable.