Growth & Business Development Manager
🌳 What we do
We enable forest owners to access carbon markets the easy way. We build software that automatically assesses forests through remote sensing data and simulates its future development to allow us to quantify carbon stock changes over time. Forest owners can store additional carbon in their forest by adapting sustainable forest management practices. Each additional ton of carbon stored generates a “carbon credit”. By investing in forest carbon projects, companies can actively contribute to climate protection. Through the sale of carbon credits, forest owners benefit from a recurring income that is reinvested in sustainable forest management.
Read more about the challenges of the carbon market and what we’re doing to address them in our recent TechCrunch article.
😲 About the opportunity
As one of our first team hires, you help us build up this essential part of our organization: identifying, qualifying, and winning more opportunities. You will set key processes for our organization to scale. Working directly with the founders in this high impact role, you deliver value to our corporate clients and help us protect more forests.
✅ Your responsibilities
You will build up and run our B2B sales operations hands-on, taking responsibility for the sales pipeline from lead generation to closing, testing and iterating ways to success
- You reach out to potential customers mainly on our forest owner side via phone, mail, social media or at meetings and conferences
- You guide our customers through the sales pipeline by having first calls, conducting demos, leading negotiations, closing contracts, and supporting implementation
- You will evaluate new ways of reaching potential customers and how best to approach them or acquire new inbound leads via marketing channels
- You prepare and develop sales assets like scripts, templates, and collateral material to sustainably shape and further develop our sales process
- You will challenge our existing processes and help (re)define and structure an appropriate data-driven / KPI-based sales funnel for leads
- You explore customer needs and develop ways to address them with our product team e.g. where forest owners still see room for improvement in our certification software
- You will build partnerships and connect with influential people in the forestry and carbon credit industry
ℹ️ Job requirements
- Valid working permit in Germany (or the EU)
- Fluency in English and German
- Willing to work in our office in the heart of Munich, Germany
💚 Benefits of being a part of Pina Earth
- As one of the earliest hires, you have a central impact on our startup and many development possibilities
- With our stock option program, you become a shareholder of Pina Earth
- Grow with an annual personal development budget of €1,000
- Join our team events: dinners, parties, bouldering sessions, you name it!
- Work at our office in the heart of Munich (@Stachus)
- and finally: the best coffee of course ☕️
💌 Reach out
Do you see yourself in driving Pina’s growth by acquiring new customers and developing strong relationships with them? Drop us some lines along with your CV, reference letter(s) of your previous employers and desired start date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Pina Earth is building a suite of digital tools for data collection, monitoring, and certification of forest carbon projects. EU forests are at high risk due to climate change. With Pina Earth, forest owners can start high-quality carbon projects on […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// Pina Earth
Pina Earth is building a suite of digital tools for data collection, monitoring, and certification of forest carbon projects. EU forests are at high risk due to climate change. With Pina Earth, forest owners can start high-quality carbon projects on their properties and use the new income stream to prepare their forests for a changing climate. Founded only last year, the startup already has active pilot projects on over 1,000 hectare (∼2,500 acres) in Germany. The founders met at CDTM and joined their expertise in sustainability science, software engineering, and machine learning to help EU forests.