Head of Customer Success (f/m/d)
zeitfürbio – Vertriebsagentur für Bio-Lebensmittel-Marken
At Customer Alliance, we are literally obsessed with feedback – and that reflects in the culture and the product we’re building. We’re a diverse team (comprising 21 nationalities!) who support and inspire each other every day. We pride ourselves on a positive and growth-oriented work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas, develop their skills, and have plenty of fun along the way.
We’re looking for:
The Customer Success team delivers our promises and ensures that our customers get the most out of their relationships with us. They are the quarterbacks and trusted advisors and make sure our customers feel like valued partners and maximize the value through our products and services.
As our Head of Customer Success, you will materially strengthen the capacity for growth of the company by maintaining a strong retention rate and driving upsells to achieve net negative MRR churn.
- Lead and develop a world-class team. You are a role model for customer success and customer centricity, motivate the team and align with the company’s strategy.
- Define and implement customer success vision, strategy, and plans. You are responsible for ensuring the proper execution of all customer success-related activities and driving excellence on all channels.
- Drive results. You deliver on your targets and
- Keep retention at 90%+
- Drive upsells
- Maintain and drive the team’s happiness
- Measure and improve customer satisfaction as well as customer health.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success department. You monitor, analyze and report key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Establish scalable processes and operational excellence. You especially focus on establishing workflows and automation to increase the efficiency of our customer success activities.
- Provide direction to and coach the team. You are offering guidance on customer account management strategies, tools, and approaches as well as project management.
- Ensure customer-relevant innovation. You partner with the product team to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization.
A proven leader:
- Hands-on & trustworthy: Successfully coaches people to excellence on the Customer Success craft, effectively recruits and motivates people, as well as shapes the leaders of tomorrow in a high velocity, high activity growth driven company
- Pragmatic: Outstanding at building strategies, communicating them and driving execution
- Dedicated to your team’s success: Able to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed for the success of your team: jump in when needed to save a difficult customer situation, build relationships with our most important clients, etc…
- 5 to 10 years experience in client-facing team leadership and account management, account relationship strategy experience
- Strong grounding in a SaaS-based recurring revenue and growth business model; seasoned in understanding value drivers in a recurring revenue business
- You come with your book of best practices
- Energetic and creative. The ideal candidate thinks outside the box and energizes others with passion, quality, and commitment.
- A team player. Delivers amazing results through cross-team collaboration.
- A performer. Consistent track record of overachievement of goals and quotas.
What We Offer:
- Working in one of the leading SaaS company in Germany
- Hybrid model with a flexible working setup so that you take advantage of our lively Berlin office from two to three days per week
- Team offsite budget of 300€ per person twice a year
- FitX membership
- 26 days vacation days earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment up to 30 days
- After 2 years of employment Master Card with 50€ credit per month
- Great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Unsere Vision ist es, die Arbeitswelt durch innovative Technologien zu revolutionieren, zu verbessern und den einzelnen Menschen in den Mittelpunkt zu rücken. Als Markteintritt haben wir uns vorerst auf Studenten fokussiert. Wir erinnern uns nur zu gut, wie mühsam es […]
Praktikum bei zeitfürbio in Köln Praktikanten m/w/d (Pflichtpraktikum bevorzugt) Die zeitfürbio Vertriebs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft ist eine junge Vertriebsagentur mit Sitz in Köln. Wir unterstützen spannende Marken aus der Bio-Lebensmittelbranche beim Vertrieb im Bio-Fachhandel, dem deutschen LEH sowie im Segment eCommerce. […]
Zalando is Europes leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle. Founded in Berlin in 2008, we bring head-to-toe fashion to 31 million active customers in 17 markets, offering clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty. The assortment of international brands ranges from […]