Head of Marketing (f/m/x) | Growth Hacker Mindset
Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ I have a can-do mentality: I enjoy opportunities to develop a marketing strategy as well as to roll up my sleeves and test it out in practice
⬜ I’m numbers-driven: Discovering the right channels, campaigns, and messages to generate quality leads is what gets me out of bed every morning
⬜ I’m a creative growth hacker: I love to come up with ideas and hypotheses to experiment with
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a growth hacker mindset to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
We need a self-motivated results-driven marketer ready to hit the ground running and ensure that the right logistics innovators who need how.fm find us!
In this role you would be responsible for designing, implementing and constantly improving a broad range of marketing activities at how.fm.
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We want to empower all humankind by democratizing professional expertise. To achieve this we are on a mission to provide a digital coach that revolutionizes manual skills training for companies and their workers.
We primarily work remotely, encouraging all our team to do remote work as it suits them. We also have an office where everyone is able to go and work together on a regular basis (maintaining current community health & safety recommendations). When it is possible, we meet frequently together as a team somewhere around our Cologne headquarters. So even if we don’t have to commute every day, it should be easy to do so.
An important part of your mission would be to ensure a consistent flow of quality leads are connected to our sales team #goal-oriented
– Own the how.fm marketing strategy and implementation, including constantly improving both, to achieve the best results #kaizen
– Experiment across channels with quick iterations to find scalable repeatable processes with the aim of realising significant growth quickly and cost-effectively #lean
– Take responsibility for regularly measuring, critically reflecting and reporting on your results #humble
– Collaborate closely with PR, sales, and customer success experts to ensure an aligned approach to brand and campaign messaging #tribal
– Actively participate in weekly meetings with the full how.fm team to align on status-quo and direction
– A demonstrated ability to get deep into the customers perspective and push your own creative boundaries to find the best way to reach them
– Professional experience across a broad range of modern and traditional marketing approaches
– Professional experience analysing and accordingly optimizing marketing activities
– A passion for all things lead generation with the ability to achieve results quickly on an early-stage startup budget
– A good understanding of proven B2B marketing strategies and concepts
– Leadership experience, including leading external freelancers and agencies
– A bachelor degree in marketing, or equivalent education or working experience
– Proficient writing and speaking skills in English and German, at least one of them to a native level. Any other language is a plus.
– Proven strength in communication for collaboration and consensus across multiple disciplines and cultures
– B2B SaaS, logistics or related industry experience is beneficial, the passion to learn and understand more about our current and ideal customers is essential
You are a how.fm fit and a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don’t know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt to when our mission and team need it.
We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work visit: www.how.fm/family.
If you like what you read and want to join us or want to apply and ask us more about the position, go ahead!
We are looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
At how.fm we want to democratize professional expertise and empower all humankind. We are building a superhuman digital coach for manual skills training, focusing on helping companies onboard and train their manual workers. We are a startup established in January […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
At how.fm we want to democratize professional expertise and empower all humankind. We are building a superhuman digital coach for manual skills training, focusing on helping companies onboard and train their manual workers.
We are a startup established in January 2018 with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany.