Head of Product Design // Remote (m/f/d)
Wen suchen Wir:
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
- Lead product design strategy, collaborate and build alignment with key stakeholders, VP Product, CTO and the leadership team to ensure the strategy delivers on both the customer and business goals
- Structure user research to strategically learn what excites customers and holds them back to inform roadmaps and design decisions
- Coordinate cross-functional feature-work of product designers with product managers and frontend engineers
- Grow, manage and develop a team of four product designers
- Mentor the team on design processes and guide them to high quality design outcomes
Das bist Du:
- Excellent proactive communication skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience with building b2c products, preferably with a focus on cross platform, responsive experiences
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and demonstrated track record of driving strategic and tactical research in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of of modern JS frameworks such as React and component-based design/development
- You directed, mentored, inspired teams before
- Experience building and scaling design processes and design systems with strong results
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in a fast and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- We have flexible working hours including some days remote option
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an “Employees Recruit Employees” premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Getsafe is a fully digital insurance company that helps people cover themselves and their universe simply from their smartphone. Using technology the company offers digital insurance products in all lines of business – property, health and life. The Getsafe app […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d) // Open for RemoteRemote / Heidelberg Software Development Vollzeit
Getsafe is a fully digital insurance company that helps people cover themselves and their universe simply from their smartphone. Using technology the company offers digital insurance products in all lines of business – property, health and life. The Getsafe app is available to customers 24/7 and 365 days a year, allowing them to file claims or change their coverage in real time.