HEAD OF TECH (M/F/D)
We are looking for a dedicated, structured and enthusiastic Head of Tech as soon as possible. We are based in the co-working space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. Opportunities for great connections with other like-minded people and young companies as well as access to great events are just some of the benefits.
Project Manager: Our services are not limited to the production of online events, as we also offer the creation of landing pages for our clients, on which the online event is displayed. Your task is to own and coordinate this kind of subprojects, and to serve as an interface between the client and our web developer.
This means that you are in constant direct contact with the clients, working out the best solution for their individual online presence according to their needs and wishes, and then translating it for the technical implementation. This requires not only coordination but above all creativity – an eye for the visual and a feeling for the best technical solution.
Website Guru: Not only our customers long for a top online presence – we do, too! 😉 In collaboration with our WebDev & SEO team, you’ll ensure continuous optimization and updates of our WordPress-based websites. This includes our PIRATEx agency website as well as websites and landing pages of our own event productions.
Automation Superhero: True to the principle “Machines are great Assistants”, we always strive for a long-term increase in efficiency through automations and NoCode tools.
You are the first point of contact for the PIRATE team for tool- & software-based process optimization, determine the needs of your colleagues and implement automations. For this you should already have some experience with NoCode tools like Zapier.
Tech Go-To Person: You own and manage our internal software & cloud accounts, and are our expert in new tools.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- A yearly bonus based on the company success and our reached milestones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days, and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
- Very high tech affinity, and in the best case you already had some experience with web development, automation & NoCode tools.
- The ability and desire to quickly get to grips with new tools
- Very structured and careful way of thinking and working
- A high degree of team spirit, and at the same time the ability to work independently
- Solution oriented & confident acting
- Top communication skills in German & English to serve as a link between customers or team members and WebDevelopers
- Enthusiasm for new technologies
Helpful skills for the job:
- Basic understanding of coding (HTML, CSS, Java).
- Previous experience in project management
- Prior experience with cloud services (AWS, RAIDBOXES, Synology, Google Suite) and other tools such as Zapier, Integromat, etc.
- Experience with the most common project management tools (Asana, Excel, Airtable, etc.)
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most unconventional, authentic events across various industries. While we run our own startup events – this is where we have our roots – our major revenue streams come from our event agency unit. This is where we organize conferences, meetups, trade fairs, webinars & much more for our customers. Online and offline. Big and small. Rather than focusing on a certain area or topic we center around what all events have in common: the people. And that’s where we excel.