HR Manager (m/f/d)
Metalshub is transforming the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold. We are a technology company that provides a B2B digital marketplace for metals and ferroalloys to promote a more efficient and liquid physical market. With now more than 1000 companies around the world trusting our platform, Metalshub has developed to what can be called the global gold standard of metals and ferroalloys trading in just little over 4 years.
Our team is made of experienced industry and digital business executives relentlessly working towards our vision: Becoming the globally leading platform for the metals and ferroalloys community. We are backed by successful international business angels and VCs sharing the passion for our vision.
Now we want you to join our team! We are looking for a passionate people expert that loves to work with an international team guiding it through our growth trajectory. We want you to support, consult and take care of our growing team building an inspiring and culture driven environment.
- You are the go-to contact for our team members and support them in all HR and team related matters.
- You embody and live our values and culture and strengthen it within the team by overseeing dynamics and take respective measures if needed.
- You execute our Employer Branding strategy, organize events and display us and our culture to the outside and attract the best talents.
- You set the base for our new colleagues by creating an outstanding onboarding and managing the whole employee lifecycle.
- You drive talent management and development topics by organizing team trainings and individual coaching shaping the career paths at Metalshub.
- Become part of a modern and agile HR Team bringing in your people expertise and sense for team topics.
- You successfully graduated in Business studies with a focus on HR topics.
- Your profound experience in HR management and people topics helps you to support us scaling up, ideally you already accompanied a (tech) startup in a fast-growing phase.
- You deeply identify with our core values and bring a culture driven working style.
- You bring basic knowledge of labour and social security law in order to handle HR admin processes and questions from the team.
- As a self-responsible person with excellent communication skills you love to collaborate with diverse teams and bring in your empathy.
- You are fluent in English as well as in German language.
- An exciting and involving role with significant impact on shaping the future of the metals industry
- Collaboration with highly talented and experienced colleagues from around the world
- Flat hierarchies and a steep learning curve through intense autonomy and training possibilities will help you to become successful in your role
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Meet a team that feels like a group of friends with regular team events and an inspiring team culture
- Choose the hardware and tooling you want to work with to achieve the best results
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are transforming the way metals are bought and sold! At Metalshub we are building the commodity trading marketplace of the future and we are taking a $150 Billion+ metals market to the digital age. Just 2 years after our […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are transforming the way metals are bought and sold! At Metalshub we are building the commodity trading marketplace of the future and we are taking a $150 Billion+ metals market to the digital age. Just 2 years after our launch, we have proven that the industry is more than ready for this change. We have attracted more than 750 companies and concluded over €130m of transactions. Our team is highly experienced consisting of former metals & mining executives and top management consultants and backed by a group of successful business angels and VCs. We are growing – and we are looking for passionate talents to grow with us!