Intern (m/f/d) Mechatronics Engineering
- You support the design and construction of the electrical wiring and automation components for test benches and test rigs in an industrial setting;
- You’re in charge of designing and prototyping a PLC system, wiring up different sensor and actuators as well as recording data about the process;
- You document new designs and subsequent changes in EPLAN;
- You cooperate with both your direct colleagues on the Hardware Team as well as the Software Team to find the best solutions for our technical challenges.
- You are currently enrolled to study Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any comparable course of study;
- You have an in-depth understanding of electric diagrams as well as design principles in industrial automation;
- You have good knowledge of motors and sensors in automation solutions and are adept at finding creative ways of using them;
- You have some insight into norms and standards for switch cabinet design and functional safety;
- PLC programming skills as well as knowledge of pneumatic circuits will be an advantage;
- You speak English fluently, German skills are helpful, but not a must;
- You want to take ownership of your work and implement ideas together with our motivated team.
- You like to have discussions, are inventive and were not born with two left hands.
- Be part of an emerging robotics startup;
- Seek your own challenges and develop your personal and professional skills;
- Look forward to regular team events (e.g. skiing, bowling or Oktoberfest);
- Experience our office dog Anton, delicious espresso from a chrome-plated wonder machine and probably the biggest beanbag you've ever seen.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2019 and based in Munich, sewts GmbH provides cutting-edge perception software, pushing the boundaries of robotics in processing of easily deformable materials. sewts has developed and demonstrated a unique technology that uses high-precision finite element method (FEM) simulations […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// sewts GmbH
Founded in 2019 and based in Munich, sewts GmbH provides cutting-edge perception software, pushing the boundaries of robotics in processing of easily deformable materials. sewts has developed and demonstrated a unique technology that uses high-precision finite element method (FEM) simulations to efficiently train machine learning algorithms. The intelligent software solution enables countless applications in industrial automation like the handling of textiles in industrial laundries or the manufacturing of garment.