Internship in Project Management and Operations (m/f/d)
// WHO ARE WE?
Futuryis an early-stage innovation and venturing platform that connects entrepreneurial talents with market leaders to innovate together. With corporate partners (i.e. Deutsche Bank, Kaufland, SEAT, and FC Bayern München) and experts from the field (i.e. Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research), we provide structured innovation and incubation programs in the German market to develop new solutions and market-ready business models fora more sustainable future.
// WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Motivated students to join our Project Management team in June 2021!
// YOUR MISSION
Futury’s innovation programs bring together top-notch companies and motivated entrepreneurs to innovate together. Our programs are well-structured and demand a high level of organization. Join our excellent team to help them keep our program execution to the highest standards, ensure a smooth collaboration between our innovation teams and corporate partners and follow the development of 5 up-and-coming startups first-hand!
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
· You support our Project Management team in daily operation within the program– partner & team communications, stakeholder management, experts’ involvement, etc.
· You accompany the innovation teams along their whole entrepreneurial journey and support them with anything they need to succeed
· You organize workshops and milestone events – Kick-Off, Interim & Final Pitch
// YOUR LEARNINGS & INSIGHTS
Together with your supervisor, you will define your own goals for the internship.We guarantee that within the six months with us, you will get hands-on experience in:
· Stakeholder & Expectation Management
· Project Management
· Partner Communications
· Event Management (on-site & remote)
· Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
· You are a Gap Year/Master Student (or nearly done with your Bachelor’s)
· You enjoy working with people and can find a common language with different stakeholders
· You see problems as opportunities for change and growth
· You have your hand on the pulse of innovation and digital trends
· You speak fluent English & German (C1+)
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
· Direct contact to corporate partners from our network (Bain, Deutsche Bank, UniPer, Techem,etc.)
· Open feedback culture – learn on the go and expect immediate feedback
· Open space for trial and error – your ideas matter. Not all of them will work out 100% and that’s OK, on to the next one!
· Fast execution cycles – on a sticky note today, live tomorrow 🚀
· A supportive and empowering team and young professionals and industry experts!
· Opportunity/potential to join the team as full-time PM after graduation
· Competitive compensation
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
As our full project cycle (preparation, execution, closure) usually takes about half a year, we recommend our interns to stay for as long as they can to see the results of their hard work.
· Minimum length of the internship is four months
· Flexible start date in June
· A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt, our office is in Sachsenhausen)
// COVID NOTE
Our talents and community’s health remains our top priority as we work through the unknown of the coming months. We have developed a Hygiene Concept including such measures as FFP2 respiratory masks and on-premise rapid testing and react quickly to the new regulations from Hesse’s state to enable collaborative work in a safe environment.
// HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below. Our Talent Manager Laura Gevorgyan looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at +49 160 575 99 01
Please note that we do not accept email applications, make sure to use the application form to apply.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Open Innovation Program – Sustainable Construction (m/f/d)Frankfurt Business Development Freiberufler
// Futury GmbH
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business models for a more sustainable future.