Internship in Recruiting & Talent Management (m/f/d)
// WHO ARE WE?
Futury is an early-stage innovation and venturing platform that connects entrepreneurial talents with market leaders to innovate together. With corporate partners (i.e. Deutsche Bank, Kaufland, SEAT,and FC Bayern München) and experts from the field (i.e. Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research), we provide structured innovation and incubation programs in the German market to develop new solutions and market-ready business models for a more sustainable future.
// WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An energetic Intern to join our Recruiting team in Frankfurt!
// YOUR MISSION
Futury’s innovation programs’ success depends 100% on the awesomeness of our talents. So we want you to help us find future change-makers and innovators! Accompany them along their whole candidate journey from learning about us through the application and first interviews to team-matching, ideas brainstorming and onboarding to the program. Empower fellow young talents to unfold their entrepreneurial potential and achieve their dreams of founding their start-ups.
Because their success stories are your success stories!
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
· You scout for the best talents across the EU – from top universities and relevant communities
· You provide a smooth candidate journey from A to Z – make our applicants feel welcome and keep them updated on the status of their application
· You maintain and analyze data. By keeping all stats up to date, we get valuable insights into our recruiting and improve our strategy
// YOUR LEARNINGS & INSIGHTS
Together with your supervisor, you will define your own goals for the internship. We guarantee that within the six months with us, you will get hands-on experience in:
· Recruiting & Employer Branding (everything from creating job posts to onboarding)
· Database Management (Connexys/Salesforce + Personio)
· Online Community Management (on our Futury Ideation Platform)
· Partner communication and event management
· Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
· You are a Gap Year/Master Student (or nearly done with your Bachelor’s)
· You enjoy working with people and numbers alike
· You see problems as opportunities for change and growth
· You have your hand on the pulse of innovation and digital trends
· You speak fluent English & German (C1+)
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
· Direct Access to leading universities (LMU, EBS, Goethe Uni, etc.) and corporate partners from our network (Bain, Deutsche Bank, SEAT, Siemens, etc.)
· Open feedback culture – learn on the go and expect immediate feedback
· Open space for trial and error– your ideas matter. Not all of them will work out 100% and that’s OK, on to the next one!
· Fast execution cycles – on a sticky note today, online tomorrow 🚀
· A supportive and empowering team of young professionals and industry experts!
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
As our full recruiting cycle usually takes about half a year, we recommend our interns to stay for as long as they can to see the results of their hard work.
· Minimum length of the internship is six months
· Flexible start date in June
· A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt, our office is in Sachsenhausen)
// COVID NOTE
Our talents’ and community’s health remains our top priority as we work through the unknown of the coming months. We have developed a Hygiene Concept including such measures as FFP2 respiratory masks and on-premise rapid testing and react quickly to the new regulations from Hesse’s state to enable collaborative work in a safe environment.
// HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below. Our Talent Manager Laura Gevorgyan looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at +49 160 575 99 01
Please note that we do not accept email applications, make sure to use the application form to apply.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Open Innovation Program – Sustainable Construction (m/f/d)Frankfurt Business Development Freiberufler
// Futury GmbH
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business models for a more sustainable future.