Investment Intern m/f/d
Red Alpine Venture Partner
We are currently looking for an ambitious. Investment Intern to join our Berlin office for 4-6 months.
As part of the investment team, your mission will be to strengthen Redalpine’s position as a leading investor and partner of tomorrow’s category-defining companies.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
– Sourcing and assessing new investment opportunities.
– Reviewing business plans and conducting due diligence on investment opportunities,
– Presenting an championing investment opportunities.
– Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors.
– Supporting the team in administrative tasks and portfolio reporting.
– Representing Reda pine and strengthening our network.
What we are looking for
– Analytical Executor: You have demonstrated your sharp thinking and excellent execution abilities
through initial experience in a fast-paced environment, such as Management Consulting,
Investment Banking, Start-ups or Venture Capital,
– Entrepreneurial Mindset: Ideally you have proven with e.g, an own project, investment, or network
that vou are already part of the start-up ecosystem,
– Visionary Thinker: You have a strong interest in new technologies, from software to health tech,
and belleve in challenging the status-quo
– Communicator: You are an open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player; you are 7
fast learner, a good listener and self-aware.
– Hungry Hustler: You are eager to never stop exploring new opportunities and are not afraid to go
the extra mile to discover the “needle in the haystack”.
– Previous internships in a fast-paced start-up environment, Investment Banking or Consulting,
– Holistic understanding of economic contexts and business processes
– Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
– Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
– Ideally a business/economics on technology/science related degree from a top tier university
– Fluency in German and English
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Redalpine is a leading European early-stage venture capital investor with »$800m AuM and a sector- agnostic investment strategy. The future is shaped by today’s startups. It is our ambition to find the most promising and talented entrepreneurs, help them turn […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Investment Intern m/f/dBerlin Finanzen Praktikum
Redalpine is a leading European early-stage venture capital investor with »$800m AuM and a sector-
agnostic investment strategy.
The future is shaped by today’s startups. It is our ambition to find the most promising and talented
entrepreneurs, help them turn their visions into reality and their businesses into international success
stories. In the last 15 years, we have backed more than 75 visionary founder teams, including the likes
of N26, Taxfix, Bexio, Lunaphore, Carvolution, Razor Group, Zenjob and Sanity Group.