Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Howdy future Horizoneer,
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with landing page tests in one day and no-code.
If you want to…
- … join a ride full of learnings and exciting challenges every day
… work with a fun and supportive startup team on a clear vision
… rock the business directly with an experienced Co-Founder & CEO
- … get in touch with the most interesting customers out there, such as talented startup founders and some of the most well-known enterprises
… then this is for you. Keep on scrolling!
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
- Accelerate value – conduct self-started research, identify potential customers and companies where our landing page test software represents a real added value.
- Lead qualification and generation – identify, qualify and engage with potential customers of Horizon, in cooperation with our marketing and growth team. You will build upon a solid sales pipeline using CRM tools such as Hubspot.
- Communication – pitch Horizon to potential customers, advise decision-makers of interesting enterprises, and lead online demonstrations of our software.
- Process and resource management – build, refine and optimize our sales processes, create playbooks and other useful materials to sharpen our messaging.
SKILL YOU NEED TO BRING
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales, ideally within a B2B/SaaS company.
- You have an understanding of general sales pipeline.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Your joy of learning helps you to grow personally and professionally with us.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are at least business fluent, if not native in German.
- You like to work independently.
- You are eager to develop your personal brand further in a growing market.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The rare opportunity to accelerate your career with this exciting startup ride full of challenges and room for growth
- Potentially get the chance to build up your own team and grow into a leadership role at Horizon
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Work from everywhere. If you want, you're still free to join our office hubs occasionally, though we're always respecting the COVID circumstances. We promise, it’s fun!
- Hypothesis- and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Opportunities to build and develop your network within the software-as-a-service industry
- A competitive salary
- 31 days of vacation per year
THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF …
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape an entire industry’s way of developing new products
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you are working freelance and want to keep that
- … you are not speaking German on a professional or native level
Wanna know what’s going on? Check our hiring process:
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Howdy, We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with our no-code landing page test suite.