(Junior) Executive Assistant/Team Assistant (m/f/d)
WE ARE NOT THE MAINSTREAM.
How about you?
- You‘re a true „jack of all trades“, self-motivated, ethusiastic and with an impressive, original, maybe even odd skillset
- You believe that you can seize the day with the right team on your side and create something special within thrilling projects
- You‘ve got a streak for organization, coordination and communication, a sense for people, different types of personalities and communities – because you acutally do care about them and your impact
- With a bit of an adventurous heart you don‘t fear but appreciate the thrilling variety of evolving daily operations, especially at an early stage
- You seek an opportunity to prove your sharp wit in a lot of different ways, connecting oldschool business rules with a growth mindset, always open to learning
- You can meet a high professional standard in the way you uphold yourself, talk to customers and partners, write and structure documents and e-mails
- You love to be a teamplayer but you can also work very independently when given a briefing
- We don‘t care whether you are self-taught or have a Master‘s degree, whether you were a secretary 20 years ago or just finished Univeresity, as long as you are really good at what you do and are up for this adventure with us!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (German, preferably English as well)
- You know how to work with the Microsoft Office Suite
- You are well-organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- You can prioritize and handle multiple assignments with minimal guidance or supervision and you keep deadlines
- You are positive, proactive, trustworthy and thoughtful in applying sound business judgement
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
- A greater belief in reliability, accountability and open communication
- Experience with management tools like Notion or Miro
- Experience in one (or more) of the following fields: project management, business, e-commerce, customer engagement, partnership management – or suprise us – an other interesting background
- You grace under pressure and have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
Tasks & responsibilities
- Contribute to the founder team by helping with the daily tasks at hand (protocols, e-mails, partner acquisition, file management, scheduling, presentations) and engaging in acrive problem solving
- Familiarize yourself with our markets and communities, sourcing and collecting materials such as statistics, trends and business opportunities
- Answer customer inquiries and create newsletter contents
- Step in for us in easy first public relations, also writing and adjusting texts and summaries
- Whatever comes our way, support us in a dynamic work environment in your own unique way, supportive and reliable
What we offer, who we are
NOT THE MAINSTREAM is providing coaching/tutorial apps for different badass sports aside the mainstream. We want to give people the chance to dive deeper into their hobby, the thing they already love. Our sports are identity-giving, people who are practicing them usually make them play a big role in their lives. We are taking pride in this special feature, want to celebrate our users and enable them to flexibly strengthen their skills as amazing athletes.
NOT THE MAINSTREAM is a newborn company that grew out of a hobby project with which we initially just wanted to do something for the community, the sport we loved. We experienced a huge demand that we couldn’t answer with just a side project, which is why we decided to create something bigger. We (of course) firmly believe that this is just the beginning, as not only we but outside experts (people who should know) see the potential of our business: We are proud to be part of the „Startplatz‘“ accelerator program and got some renowned scholarships and support.
Now we are looking to expand our team and take some fantastic people on this journey with us. Meanwhile, we‘re sorry to say that all the startup-clichés are true in our case as well: As of now we can not pay much and currently only offer a 3-month-contract with 20 hours a week but if you make a good fit and we make a good fit for you… we are ready to make you important and give you also the financial recognition as soon as we can. We are definitely looking forward to find full-time, permanent additions to the team that can grow into lead positions. High risk, high reward, you know the drill.
We offer flexible hours and of course working from home, but in a hopefully brighter, lockdown-free-future we would love to have you together in an office with us (see, we‘re planning longterm 😉 ). This is not a requirement though.
IMPORTANT: Please read the whole description to make sure we’re on the same page. We are excited to receive your application via email@example.com in which you tell us about yourself and your background/aspirations and provide a written text of yours (ENG/GER) which can be whatever you want it to be: an academic text segment, a poem, or the answer to a support ticket. Just show us who you are and that you are inspired! Cheers & hear you soon!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
NOT THE MAINSTREAM is a newborn company that grew out of a hobby project with which we initially just wanted to do something for the community, the sport we loved. We experienced a huge demand that we couldn’t answer with […]