Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
How you’ll be hosting with heart:
Find & convince our candidates: You are responsible for the entire recruiting process (from briefing to signing the contract) and ensure a great candidate experience by working closely with your candidates.
Optimise our processes: You analyse our processes continuously and use your insights to develop innovative ideas and strategies for candidate acquisition, optimise workflows and help us make our processes more scalable.
Assist our hiring managers: You are a reliable sparring partner for our hiring managers, advising them on all talent management issues and working on eye level with them.
Infect others with your passion: You establish and develop an employer brand which shows limehome as a great place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
Get your creative juices flowing: You create inspiring and convincing content and set up striking campaigns for employer branding – both online and offline.
Own your projects: You work cross-functionally with your team and other limehomies on setting up strategies to bring our limehome employer brand forward.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are burning for the limehome mission & vision just as we do.
- You managed to gain your first professional experience in the fields of Recruiting and Employer Branding.
- You think analytically, make data-driven decisions and work in an organized and detail-oriented way.
- You have strong communication skills and enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment thus want to optimize processes and proactively drive things forward.
- You are a born networker, enjoy working with a wide variety of people, and use your empathetic nature to inspire new talent to join us.
- You communicate confidently and to the point in English. German skills are a plus.
We’re designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office or from home.
- We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- We’ll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from one of our offices.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- We make sure that you keep growing – through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies – with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! 😉
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” – a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Lisa is looking forward to your application.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Who we are: At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in traveling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.