Key Account Manager (m/f/d) France
At Laserhub, we have metal running through our veins, and with our procurement platform for metal parts we are leading the very traditional sheet metal industry into the glorious age of full digitalization. At laserhub.com, end customers and metal parts manufacturers come together via a lean, digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can work with unprecedented efficiency, fulfilling their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders. Since 2017, our team of experts has demonstrated that our concept is well received by the market. Now we want to play a big part in making the entire metalworking industry digital – also in France.
In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for a French speaking and ambitious employee for our sales team as
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) France
– You help to shape and execute our sales strategy on the French market and are dedicated to drive its profitable growth. This includes the following tasks:
– You qualify and challenge the lead-status of our sales funnel
– You are responsible for our customers from the sign-up to the 10th order by promoting an outstanding customer experience
– You prioritize the right initiatives by understanding customer pain points, market trends and aiming to drive relevant KPIs
– As an analytical and curious person, you challenge the status quo every day and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
– You worked already in the French sheet metal manufacturing industry
– You have professional experience and extensive knowledge in the field of Customer Care and Customer Acquisition
– You know how to deal with different stakeholders and you have best-in-class communication skills
– You have excellent French language skills and good English skills
– You are a team player as well as a customer-centric and extrovert person
– After your first week at Laserhub you will be aware of our sales processes and you will know how our CRM system works
– During the first month you will get to know our customers. Meaning, you will already make calls, qualify first customers and onboard them to our platform
– With the end of your first year at our company you will be the first contact person for our customer base in France. Moreover, you will be the expert for all relevant metrics of the French market and you will easily help customers to do their first orders
– A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential.
– We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
– Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
– All our employees hold company shares in Laserhub
– You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours, home office days, and the No-Meeting-Wednesday
Location: Stuttgart/remote | Start: As soon aspossible
If you would like to bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment seems to be the perfect fit. Let’s upload your application via the “Apply button” at the job ad on our careersite!
Laserhub GmbH, Eberhardstr. 1, 70173 Stuttgart, www.laserhub.com
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile
Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr Vertragspartner: von der Fertigung durch einen Spezialisten bis zur punktgenauen Lieferung.