Logistics Entrepreneur In Residence (M/W/D)
Cologne, Germany or Remote
We are looking for a passionate Entrepreneur in Residence who will be the Product Owner of our new brand A2X and shares our vision to become one of the most relevant (event) brands in the logistics industry!
Your role as entrepreneur in residence
What is A2X? A2X is an international online B2B community of startup founders, corporates, and investors in the logistics industry. It is a cooperation between startport and PIRATE with which we aim to create a stage to highlight the latest innovations in logistics and the important players that are making it happen. This community connects deep industry expertise and enthusiasm for innovation to produce high-quality communications and events to benefit the community.
With various event and content formats, A2X brings together leading players in the logistics industry.
You own A2X: This is a unique opportunity to build a brand and a successful business. And while you are responsible for the brand and thereby have vast entrepreneurial freedoms, you are simultaneously in a safe space that allows you to build on existing events and brand experience.
You are: passionate about logistics, digital transformation and startups. You are a maker and an owner. You are eager to bring people together and are a natural matchmaker. You see A2X as your very own “baby” and you are eager to find where this journey will take you.
You build up A2X: You are in charge of building the product and strengthening the brand by conceptualizing new strategies and formats in order to make A2X grow in awareness. Thanks to your strong entrepreneurial mindset, you develop innovative and creative ideas on how to reach even more people via different channels, s.a. LinkedIn, Twitter, Podcasts, Instagram Campaigns… You name it!
You are A2X: A2X is not just a product, but also requires a personal brand. You will be the main face of A2X to the outside. With our support, you will build up your personal brand and influence in the logistics scene. You will become an event and content curator as well as a thought leader. You are the type of person who not only does the back-office work but is also comfortable on stage – even though we might need to keep it on virtual stages for now. You are a born networker and community manager, and will use these strengths to bring A2X out in the world!
PIRATEx offers you:
- Work in a fast-growing, committed and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time position with a fair monthly wage
- Significant stake in the brand A2X
- A trust-based holiday policy
- Flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (further training, after-work beers, team retreats, strategy days, etc.)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- You have a strong personal interest for digital transformation, you keep yourself updated on what’s going on in the startup & tech world
- You have developed a passion for the logistics industry or are eager to dive deeper into it
- Thanks to your entrepreneurial experience, you already know how to create and manage a brand
- You contribute your expertise to make events successful with the right content and speakers
- You are a born networker, marketer and preferably bring a strong business network (startups, corporates and VCs)
- With your outgoing personality, you are not scared of being in the spotlight!
- You are an excellent communicator in English & German
- You have a high affinity for technology
A day at PIRATEx could look like this:
- You dial into the Morning Kick-Off Call with the whole team at 9 am. Today you start your working day from home, as you have scheduled some calls for the morning.
- After the short kick-off, you open your emails and you already know that it’s going to be a good day. A new top-class speaker has agreed to speak at the next A2X Live Event. You and the team immediately start to announce this to the world and to market the event. You check again whether the texts for the event convince people to register.
- At 10 am you will have the sign-in with startport, our partner. You discuss the further roadmap of live events and interviews. You have an idea for a new format that could be especially interesting for logistics corporates because this target group needs to be paid more attention to. Your idea is convincing and you and the team start planning.
- Now you have some time to think about new channels and strategies for A2X to gain further recognition in the logistics and supply chain world. Together with the Head of Marketing you reflect on ideas on how to strengthen brand recognition. You consider placing yourself in traditional channels to gain more target groups for A2X.
- Since you’re heading to the office in time for lunch, you’ve agreed to pick up a bulk order of falafel sandwiches for the team. This way, your colleagues look forward to seeing you when you finally arrive at the office.
- In the afternoon you are working on your next LinkedIn post for tomorrow. You write daily on current topics in the logistics and start-up world. Here you build a large network as an opinion leader.
- Today is Wednesday, there is a short call at 5:30 pm with a possible partner who would like to support A2X. You will discuss how you can benefit from each other and which formats are suitable.
- It’s just after 6 – it’s been a long, packed day. You deliberately didn’t set any appointments for tomorrow so that you can focus on things – content research, writing blog articles. You also finish a little earlier tomorrow because you have a sports appointment at 5 pm.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most unconventional, authentic events across various industries. While we run our own startup events – this is where we have our roots – our major revenue streams come from our event agency unit. This is where we organize conferences, meetups, trade fairs, webinars & much more for our customers. Online and offline. Big and small. Rather than focusing on a certain area or topic we center around what all events have in common: the people. And that’s where we excel.