Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d) full-time/part-time remote or Münster
You are interested in machine learning and want to deepen your already acquired experience and knowledge in a practical way? Do you have a degree and maybe even some work experience? Do you feel like declaring war on one-dimensional and unrealistic body ideals through your work? Then read on, because we are looking for you!
Brajuu is the online marketplace for perfectly fitting underwear. With our FitQuiz, we can understand the bra needs of each customer* and compile an individual selection of suitable products from different manufacturers. Through Brajuu, womxn should finally associate underwear shopping with a good feeling again and unnecessarily high return rates in online retail should be reduced. We are convinced that every body is good the way it is and that there is a suitable bra for every breast.
By combining fashion and technology, we combine the large selection of an online marketplace with professional advice like in a specialty store. Our goal: in the long run, every purchase of underwear for womxn should be supported and improved by Brajuu’s technology.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated employee* to further improve our algorithms and technology using machine learning. You will work across disciplines in a small and diverse, remote team. You will be part of the technology team at Brajuu and develop ideas and ways to take our online underwear consulting to the next level together with other Brajuulers.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Brajuu, your job is to develop innovative recommendation and analytics systems for the underwear market and specifically for the bra segment.
You will work on a wide range and variety of data, creating new datasets and identifying patterns that ultimately impact the prediction of the appropriate size and fit. You will use specific machine learning approaches to develop the best forecasting solutions in the field. A significant part of your day-to-day work involves being a key contributor to models, taking our technology to the next level. You analyze problems in terms of feasibility using machine learning and develop appropriate solution strategies.
You determine the use of languages, frameworks, libraries and runtime environments in coordination with the CTO and work in partnership with data and software engineers and other brajuulers.
– You have a solid foundation in Machine Learning as well as some hands-on experience
– You have an in-depth understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
– You have good programming skills and hands-on experience in an ML framework of
Python, C or a JVM-based language
– You have very good analytical skills and work in a detail-oriented way without losing sight of the
the big picture
– You work independently and can plan your working hours and tasks on your own responsibility
You really want to work at Brajuu, but you don’t have experience in all relevant areas yet? Apply anyway and let us know why you are exactly the right person for our #boobtech start-up!
– The chance to make a lasting difference in the lingerie industry by working in an innovative femtech startup
(and with it the lives of millions of women*!)
– The opportunity to work closely with the founding team and take on responsibility.
take responsibility. You can implement your projects independently, but at the same time you
always have the support of the founders.
support from the founding team. You grow together with us!
– Fair compensation and home office allowance
– Plenty of room for your ideas to develop Brajuu’s technology and product further
– Very high flexibility due to free time management and free choice of work environment: There is
no need to commute to the office or to
commuting to the office or moving to a new work location is necessary, because Brajuu works
remotely. We meet every 3-6 months with the complete team to work together for a few days.
to work together. Otherwise, we stay in touch via asynchronous communication tools and
video conferencing. If you like, you can work in our coworking space in
– With us, there is no “one size fits all” – not when it comes to buying a bra and not when it comes to
the design of your workplace. We cater to your needs and help you create exactly the work
environment where you feel comfortable and can be productive
– Perspective participation via a VSOP in Brajuu’s success
Send us your application by email to email@example.com with
– Your resume
– Your desired starting date and your salary expectations
– A short answer (max. 500 words each) to the following questions
1. Why are you the right person for Brajuu?
2. What experience have you had with remote work so far?
3. What was your biggest success and failure in machine learning?
If you have any questions about the job posting, feel free to contact:
Melanie Wagenfort, CEO and Founder Brajuu via firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
8 von 10 Frauen tragen BHs, die nicht richtig passen. Das wollen wir ändern! Brajuu ermöglicht es jeder Frau* von überall perfekt passende Unterwäsche zu finden. Unterwäsche ist wie ein Superhero-Cape unter der Kleidung. Wir sind überzeugt, dass jede Frau* […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Machine Learning Engineer (w/m/d) Vollzeit/Teilzeit unbefristet Remote oder MünsterRemote IT Vollzeit
// Brajuu GmbH
8 von 10 Frauen tragen BHs, die nicht richtig passen. Das wollen wir ändern!
Brajuu ermöglicht es jeder Frau* von überall perfekt passende Unterwäsche zu finden. Unterwäsche ist wie ein Superhero-Cape unter der Kleidung. Wir sind überzeugt, dass jede Frau* es verdient hat sich schön und stark zu fühlen. Brajuu ist für alle Frauen, die passende Unterwäsche kaufen oder geschenkt bekommen möchten.
Brajuu ist der Online-Marktplatz für perfekt passende Unterwäsche. Mit unserem eigens entwickelten Fit Quiz können wir die BH-Bedürfnisse jeder Kundin* nachvollziehen und eine individuelle Auswahl an passenden Produkten verschiedener Hersteller zusammenstellen. Durch Brajuu sollen Frauen* den Unterwäsche-Einkauf endlich wieder mit einem guten Gefühl verbinden und unnötig hohe Retourenquoten im Online-Handel gesenkt werden. Wir sind überzeugt, dass jeder Körper gut ist, wie er ist und es für jede Brust den passenden BH gibt.