Marketing and Social Media Manager
NATE – Native Tech Education
**Who is [NATE](https://getnate.io)?**
*[NATE](https://getnate.io)* is the next generation tech learning platform for professionals with business background. Native tech education is driven by proven leaders from the software world. Throughout various modules the program aims to empower people to handle the challenges of the digital world and help them grow in their field. Much like the PowerMBA but for technology.
Let’s build the future of education in tech.
**Who we are and what we believe in?**
A group of digital product and technology enthusiasts, who have been at the forefront of software delivery in the European ecosystem for the last years. We believe that the cognitive gap between “the business” and “the developers” needs to be closed. Most companies can improve on decision making when it comes to technology. Hence, every employee should receive the best education to take better decisions – *[NATE](https://getnate.io)*.
We love the outdoors and are looking for an alternative to today’s work concepts, hence the Co-Founder should be passionate about life and its opportunities outside of the office. Some of us are living close by, others very remote. Some have kids, some have dogs and some have both.
We are Sarah and Jan Lukas, the founders of NATE. We are passionate about technology and what it can do to people’s lifes.
In the light of an ever increasing impact of technology on all aspects of life, we find it frustrating how little universities and companies are able to prepare us for taking decisions in this environment. While developers can use various sources for constant upskilling and basically everyone can do an MBA, there is no qualitative learning path for someone working a business job with a need to better understand the technology she or he is dealing with daily.
This situation will exacerbate the more digital we become. A staggering amount of employees globally is facing the need to upskill today to be able to still take the right decisions tomorrow.
We want to put everyone in the position to take smart business decisions about technology. Hence, we connect both worlds to make learning more effective and future proof.
Do you want to be part of this amazing story?
As a Social Media intern you are driving the communicational development of our company and picking up on loose ends that no one thought about. We trust you for your knowledge and embrace you for your values and creativity. The role will be highly strategic and will empower our company to reach our goals in 2022, that is why you will cover:
* Define communication strategy
* Create a communication plan across social media platforms
* Test and iterate on content formats
* Engage with early customers to better understand their needs
* Deliver a compelling brand experience for early customer leads
**Are you still with us ? Great! keep reading** 👇
Based in Berlin or Rheinland and happy to work in a remote setup?
* You are in the last stages of university or between jobs
* You have created social media campaigns from scratch
* Execution of brand and performance concepts is not new to you
* Working on creative concepts has been part of one or multiple of your last placements
* Ideally you have already worked in a startup environment and understand the critical phase businesses face at early stage.
* You do not shy away from operational tasks
* Highly motivated and ambitious, you are passionate about making a positive change.
* Positive, curious and open-minded, you like to bounce ideas, learn new things and share your opinion openly.
* Pragmatic, problem solver and hands-on — You spot opportunities and issues, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to tackle them head-on.
* Proactive, self-learner and adaptable, you are happy to stretch your skills beyond your past experience and take ownership of projects.
* Flexible and capable to work under tight deadline and pressure, you are always happy to try new things and stretch your skills.
* Organised, pragmatic and operations-driven —you love when a plan comes together and have a spreadsheet/Asana/ to make sure it does.
* Easy going, fun and creative, you’re comfortable developing a new place for learning, although you maybe disliked school or university.
**Why you should join today?**
*[NATE](https://getnate.io)* wants to make a change for the better in lifelong learning. By joining at the start of the adventure you will have an opportunity to make this your own baby and have fun shaping the future of the industry.
You’ll be proud to be working for a company that helps people to thrive, you will connect to a lot of companies along the way and you will make friends for life.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
NATE is the next generation tech learning platform for professionals with business background. Native tech education is driven by proven leaders from the software world. Throughout various modules the program aims to empower people to handle the challenges of the […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
NATE is the next generation tech learning platform for professionals with business background. Native tech education is driven by proven leaders from the software world. Throughout various modules the program aims to empower people to handle the challenges of the digital world and help them grow in their field. Much like an MBA but for technology.
Let’s build the future of education in tech.