MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D)
We are looking for a motivated, structured, and driven Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who is responsible for the online presence of our brand PIRATEx. We are located in the Coworking Space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The opportunity to make valuable contacts with like-minded people and young companies, access to exciting events are just some of the advantages here at PIRATEx.
AS MARKETING MANAGER YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Business Development: In close cooperation with the sales & marketing team, you design targeted campaigns and develop inbound sales strategies. You own the budget for the campaigns, define and monitor our marketing KPI’s and put them under the microscope. Which offline and online sources bring us leads, and which leads convert to customers? Where do our website leads come from and what can we derive from them? And with your strong analytical thinking you make sure that our customer portfolio grows even further.
Lead Machine: Thanks to your strong entrepreneurial mindset and your unstoppable hunger for leads, you identify chances and opportunities and implement new tactics in order for the PIRATES to grow! Together with our Market Research Team you will answer the questions: Who are our customers and on which channels do we reach them best? Which content appeals to them the most? Is it blog posts, video ads or maybe something completely new?
Brand Identity: You develop and rethink our brand identity – how do we want to appear as an agency, what are the values we want to project to the outside world? You work on this question together with the marketing team. You challenge and redesign our CI so that it reflects our brand in the best possible way.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- A yearly bonus based on the company success and our reached milestones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days, and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
- 2+ years of professional experience as Marketing Manager (or Sales Manager with a strong Marketing focus), preferably in the agency business
- Structural and organizational talent and the ability to set priorities
- Proven sales success and exceeded targets
- The ability to keep track of sales and budget planning
- You love and live for numbers & KPI’s
- Sales- & customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Enthusiasm & joy in bringing in your ideas
- Openness, getting to know new softwares
- Good stress management, mastery of multitasking
- First experience with Google Suite (especially with Google Sheets)
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience in the event & conference industry, especially with remote events
- Passion for the start-up ecosystem & entrepreneurship
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most unconventional, authentic events across various industries. While we run our own startup events – this is where we have our roots – our major revenue streams come from our event agency unit. This is where we organize conferences, meetups, trade fairs, webinars & much more for our customers. Online and offline. Big and small. Rather than focusing on a certain area or topic we center around what all events have in common: the people. And that’s where we excel.