Online & Social Media Marketing Intern (F/M/D | Startup-Feeling 🚀)
High-growth startup looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing & Social Media Marketing Intern to help building the future of product experiences.
📍 Full-Time · Ehrenfeld, Cologne and remote.
⏳ In Short (tl;dr)
- Innovative online platform to furnish vacation rentals with ease. Transforming showrooms and retail spaces by using vacation rentals for product experiences.
- Experienced team with an ambitious roadmap.
- Develop and delight brand partners across all branches.
- Friendly, exciting and authentic working environment in the heart of Cologne or remote. So we’re always up for a Kölsch!
🤩 What we are looking for:
Roamlike is seeking an Online & Social Media Marketing Intern to join our team in Cologne or via remote work.
You will be working with our Communications Team at the forefront of our success by delivering inspirational content that drives traffic to our marketplaces and makes our users want to come back for more. Your team will be responsible for all content, and you will be discussing this with our Head of Marketing.
🚀 Your role at Roamlike shall include, but not be limited to:
Writing and managing blogs, emails, support articles, SEO texts and social media copies. You will build landing pages and help managing marketing campaigns end-to-end, all to build awareness in the market of short term rentals and Airbnbs.On the other hand, you will create and execute our brand-focused campaigns, designed to engage brands with our product and make them successful on our marketplace. This all while helping out where possible when it comes to marketing and communication.
You will research our (potential) customers. You are a coolhunter in media, tech and retail and knew which trends would become popular even before they even were. You love ownership and autonomy. You are a strong organizer, not afraid of data and pay (lots) of attention to detail.
🙋♀️ This is you:
- You like to write and deliver quality content. Think of blogs, social, landing pages, emails and banners.
- You are results-oriented and evaluate the performance of your campaigns.
- You have a hands-on mentality. Tackle immediately.
- You enjoy working in a young startup.
- You have good tolerance and see problems as a challenge.
- You are a nice person to be around with. We are all friends at Roamlike.
- You are studying at university or recently graduated and already gained hands-on experience in Marketing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German; English is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, creative and curious.
- You have some experience in working with MS Excel.
😍 Why you will love working with us
- You see immediate results of your work and get regular feedback on your progress at Roamlike.
- You learn from a talented and highly motivated team with ambitious growth plans.
- You work in a fast-moving environment with inspiring brand- and host-partners.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.).
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding.
- A nice office in the heart of Cologne (Ehrenfeld), incl. PS4 + Beamer-Game-Nights with friends.*
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization.
- Weekly drinks in Cologne.* We celebrate our success!
*When there is no COVID at least. 😉
🥜 Roamlike in a nutshell
Roamlike is a web platform helping hosts of vacation rentals to reduce costs and efforts by offering products from selected brands at a great price in one shop.
Ready for your next experience?
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
📍 TL:DR Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS. Other customers […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS.
Other customers use Roamlike as a sampling channel and offer selected hosts their products free of charge.
👻 About Us:
We believe in the power of experiences and that great products inherently differentiate themselves from the masses once you get the chance to test and try these products yourself. As it becomes more and more complex for companies to create meaningful and cost-efficient experiences for customers, Roamlike offers a simple yet impactful solution.
We double sales opportunities by combining sales with marketing by helping our brand partners create awareness for their products with their products.
Via Roamlike, brands are able to sell their products to multipliers – such as hosts of vacation rentals.We ensure that guests always find the right information about the products they can try; amplified by tech and data. We enable guests to make convinced purchase decisions and offer a convenient way to buy the products they loved during their stay.
However, many inefficiencies with the current purchasing model for hosts of vacation rentals remain, making it difficult for brands to address this relevant customer segment, and for hosts of vacation rentals to benefit from cost advantages and specific product advice for holiday homes. Day by day we learn from our hosts and curate relevant products and brands to work with accordingly.
Honesty is in our roots – that is why we set out to create authentic product experiences for customers. Our team members’ experiences cover consultancy of multinational corporations in the fields of digitalization, marketing, finance, product development and user experience.