Operations Admin & Customer Success Agent
POHA House GmbH
As an Operations Team, we are focused on operating our POHA houses and creating a connective and sustainable environment for our residents.
Being part of our Berlin-based team, you will be supporting our Community Teams as a Customer Success Agent on-site with managing the support tickets of our residents and finding the best solutions for them. As an Operations Admin, you will support our team which covers Community, Sales, Facility Management and Tech in different projects and initiatives, as well as administrative tasks.
Depending on your past experience and interests, you will have the opportunity to develop your own initiatives and test out your ideas within a supportive team.
About the role
- Excited about building an Operations Department from scratch
- Passionate about Operations and working as a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own tasks/responsibilities, ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Passionate about customer service and user experience
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet shifting priorities
- Must have a good command of the English and German languages to provide effective phone and email support.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Success
- Provide support for our residents via email and POHA ticketing system
- Troubleshoot & resolve problems with residents
- User account provisioning and maintenance
- Manage the support ticket queue and assign tickets appropriately
- Optimize performance against KPIs
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting
Key Responsibilities – Operations Admin
- Manage and optimise internal business and team processes and daily procedures
- Support the team in the use and optimisation of our internal tools
- Overview and coordinate the administrative processing of our projects
- Initiate and coordinate general organisational and administrative tasks related to the team in the daily work routine
- Support the brainstorming and organisation of our staff events
- Support the preparation of presentations for the Operations team
- Take over the organisation and accounting of travel for the team
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience of managing tickets & user requests from start to finish with a high level of customer service & communication
- Strong proficiency in Google Workspace, Excel and Project Management tools
- You have an independent, structured, and self-reliant way of working and are an organisational talent with an eye for the bigger picture
- Several years of hands-on experience in office organisation and team assistance, preferably in a start-up or small company/agency environment
- Team spirit! You enjoy working closely with the team, are enthusiastic about new ideas and want to give feedback.
- You are responsible and reliable and are both, an organisational talent with a structured way of working, as well as a person that loves to “get-things-done”
- You have a trustworthy personality with a very high service and solution focus
- Cooperation with a strong founding team with a very good track record in the real estate industry and startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- Competitive salary
- Steep learning curve through a lot of responsibility in a dynamic company
- Opportunity to take action and serve your community 1 day / year through our POHA Act initiative
- Flexible working hours – Home Office option – Ability to work from Aachen and Berlin Office
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
POHA House erschafft Co-Spaces in denen Menschen so leben und arbeiten wie sie es möchten – sowohl heute als auch in der Zukunft. Unter einem Dach vereinen wir hochwertig möblierte Wohnungen, flexible Arbeitsbereiche und eine Reihe attraktiver Community-Spaces, die unvergleichlichen […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
POHA House erschafft Co-Spaces in denen Menschen so leben und arbeiten wie sie es möchten – sowohl heute als auch in der Zukunft. Unter einem Dach vereinen wir hochwertig möblierte Wohnungen, flexible Arbeitsbereiche und eine Reihe attraktiver Community-Spaces, die unvergleichlichen Komfort, umweltfreundliches Design und eine inspirierende Community bieten.
Kurz gesagt: Unsere Mission ist es, Räumen zu schaffen, die das Leben der Menschen verbessern und es ermöglichen, gemeinsam mehr zu erreichen